HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You know your old when...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AssaultAttack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 7:29 am    Post subject: You know your old when... Reply with quote

I don't know if any of you watch "Big Brother" here in the States....but last nights episode got me down. The people in the house where answering T/F questions about current events outside the house. One of the questions...Ted Nugent's book "God, Guns & Rock n Roll" is on the New York Times Bestseller list T/F (Answer: True). Everbody in the house except for the "old" guy, George, asked who Ted Nugent was.

OUCH!
Wasted

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 7:34 am    Post subject: You know your old when... Reply with quote

You are old, who is Ted Nugent anyway [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
AssaultAttack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 8:05 am    Post subject: You know your old when... Reply with quote

Oh...Another arrow through my heart (could it be a flaming arrow) [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 12:04 pm    Post subject: You know your old when... Reply with quote

Y'know what always makes me feel old?

Rainbow's "Rising", one of my all time favorite albums, came out TWENTY-FOUR (24) years ago.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 12:39 pm    Post subject: You know your old when... Reply with quote

I feel extremely old because...

I am now older than some Playboy Playmates.
Lockfist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 12:56 pm    Post subject: You know your old when... Reply with quote

High school girls have resorted to calling me "sir".
zombie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 1:42 pm    Post subject: You know your old when... Reply with quote

Lockfist,

and why are highschool girls calling you?

feel old.

I employee 45 teenages who think that anyone over the age of 25 farts dust.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 1:57 pm    Post subject: You know your old when... Reply with quote

You're only as old as ya feel - I still get carded!!!!
AssaultAttack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 2:22 pm    Post subject: You know your old when... Reply with quote

Just be aware MofP...the true title of the book should be "god, GUUUNNNS, and rock n roll". There's not a whole lot of God or Rock n Roll in this hardback.

HeatherMetal...you upset me. I haven't been carded (except on rare ocassions where they are required to card everyone from 9 to 90) since I was 19 [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/redface.gif[/img]

Oh the Shame!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: