HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shok Paris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Metal_Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 8:16 pm    Post subject: Shok Paris Reply with quote

Hey I've been rocking with Shok Paris for about a week. I think these guys rock - I'd appreciate it if anyone could check out my rant on the album over at [url=http://www.1.gs/metalmaniacs]www.1.gs/metalmaniacs[/url] and give me some feedback so I can get a fan page started. Thanks.
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 8:32 pm    Post subject: Shok Paris Reply with quote

Shok Paris kicked serious ASS!!
FRAUDOF80S

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 8:54 pm    Post subject: Shok Paris Reply with quote

God:

Just curious. I have never heard you say a bad word about a single 80s melodic hard rock band. I understand you champion the decade, but does it really all kick ass in your opinion? Is it killer merely by the fact that it came out in the 80s, had big hair and some melody? Surely it can't ALL be killer.

Signed,

Curious in Kansas
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 11:40 pm    Post subject: Shok Paris Reply with quote

Actually Fraud - i enjoy about 90% of Hard Rock and Metal that came out in the 80's.
Why? Because most of it had hook , killer solos , great vocalists and songs i can actually remember. Considering the majority of my 4,400 title collection of music i would say 75% is 80's. There isn't many bands from the 80's i haven't heard.
I have heard crappy 80's hard rock / metal bands but not many , not many at all.

The 80's was the best - HANDS DOWN...
Lars37

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 3:58 pm    Post subject: Shok Paris Reply with quote

Never was a fan of Shok Paris - my cousin tried to turn me on to them and Laaz Rockit while he was in the service, but no, thanks!
Besides, I couldn't get past the spelling!!

NP: Dr. Feelgood - Crue ( more bad spelling! )
The Metal_Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 7:23 pm    Post subject: Shok Paris Reply with quote

Hey feedback on this has been minimal - check out [url=http://www.geocities.com/metal_maniacs]www.geocities.com/metal_ma niacs[/url] for my take and while you're their take a minute and enter the contest to win VH's "5150". I know most of you '80's hard rockers probably already have it but if you do just stop by and tell me whether the site sucks and if so how bad:-)
MartinPopoffSucks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 10:15 pm    Post subject: Shok Paris Reply with quote

SHOK PARIS ..... LAAZ ROCKIT.....
2 totally different styles....
whats it like living in a tunnel?
The Metal_Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 7:20 pm    Post subject: Shok Paris Reply with quote

The link is now fixed on "Realm of the Heavy Metal_Maniac" - check out the Shok Paris rant at [url=http://www.geocities.com/metal_maniacs]www.geocities.com/metal_ma niacs[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: