HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Movin on up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metal1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 5:17 pm    Post subject: Movin on up Reply with quote

Well, if nothing changes here, I'm going to the Eddie Trunk message board. I'll let the good guys on here go find it, if I post it, the evil ones may follow. Hope to see you there.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 5:52 pm    Post subject: Movin on up Reply with quote

Metal1: I just sent an e-mail to the dozen 'boardians that I have addys for about finding a new home.

E-mail me please.
Metal1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 6:44 pm    Post subject: Movin on up Reply with quote

F#&k you MPS, you killed this board, go kill yourself. I still can't believe you and your other personalities are still allowed on here! Bad job Scorchin', bad job. This board is nothing anymore.
SCOTTRICE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 7:09 pm    Post subject: Movin on up Reply with quote

I CAME ACROSS THIS BOARD RECENTLY AND DISCOVERED A NUMBER OF IN DEPTH DISCUSSIONS THAT I ENJOYED READING. MANY OF THE VIEWS IN THE THREADS ARE WELL THOUGHT OUT AND DIFFERENT OPINIONS ARE BOUND TO ARISE. I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THIS CRYING. IF YOU GO BACK TO THE POSTS I ONLY RECIPROCATED IN WHAT WAS BEING DONE TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTIST.ANY INSULTS DIRECTED WERE TO THE ONES WHO HAD STARTED THIS AND THEM ONLY. I FIGURED THIS MUST BE SOMETHING YOU COULD RELATE TO.THE MUD SLINGING DID GET OUT OF HAND.IN ALL HONESTY I SEE HUMOR IN MUCH OF THIS. SOME OF THE POSTS HAVE BEEN QUITE FUNNY. MY POINT BEING-EVEN THE MUSICIANS THAT SOME OF YOU FELT INCLINED TO INSULT ON A LEVEL THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR MUSIC, IN REALITY I DOUBT YOU HAVE ANY THING AGAINST THEM PERSONALLY. THIS IS HOW I FEEL TOWARD YOU WHO STILL THINK 80'S,MPOS,AND MYSELF ARE THE SAME PERSON. I THINK SOME OF YOU SIMPLY TAKE YOURSELF TO SERIOUSLY.SUCK IT UP.IF YOU WANT TO RUN OFF AND HIDE SOMEWHERE,THAN SO BE IT.BYE.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 7:26 pm    Post subject: Movin on up Reply with quote

Ok, first, stop the caps. Makes things very hard to read dude. Second, we take things personally? Now thats funny. I can think of a few names who do, but they are relatively new members.

dogfacedgod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 9:11 pm    Post subject: Movin on up Reply with quote

Martinjackoff and Godof80s are just pimples on our asses.Just ignore them no matter how uncomfortable they are they will eventually fade away.

Seems as though their getting along very well together.I hope everything works out.
Metal1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 10:03 pm    Post subject: Movin on up Reply with quote

Let me say something. I found this board through a friend who moved to Ohio a few years ago. I was really impressed how cool this board was, people were respectful to each other, even if they disagreed about styles of metal, etc. You 3 (1) have ruined that feeling of communnity. I hope the long time Hard-boardians see what me and Dog are doing here. Were not leaving, YOU are. If Scorchin' is too busy to kick you and end this, its up to us to get rid of you. I'll look at your sophmoric responses or a while, but were going to start ignoring you, all 3 of you. Just like Rattqueen, your going to end up in the grave of unwanted, annoying hard-boardians. Enjoy what you consider a victory, it will be short lived, trust me.

PS. The bitch of it all is you like a lot of the music I like. But your attitude and disrespect towards everyone on this board makes all that moot. Its a pity, in a time where metal is in the underground, we still have people who want to divide us. Metal is about unity, about respecting music for the power it holds, the true emotions that come from it. Its not about insulting and berating. I'm done ranting, but I hope you see what I'm trying to say here.
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 4:12 am    Post subject: Movin on up Reply with quote

Metal1 - the only thing i see here is you pretending to be the ggod guy in all this. That's absolutely mindblowing. All i ever did was post my views on 80's music and new reviews and it was everyone else who started panning me.
I will take some of the blame - but it takes 2 to tango buddy - so i suggest you fess up and admit your faults also.
I simply asked people to not post in threads where they a) knew nothing or little about the band b) didn't have anything positive to say about that band.
You will notice that even when i did my reviews i found something positive in the particular band.
But oh no - some azzhole had to come in and spread the shyte all over my decent thread.
Don't sit there and think you are the good guy and have done nothing wrong because that would be the stupidest , most assanine self-righteous crap i have ever seen.
I told you and the rest of the dic=wads in here that if YOU wanted to start a war i'd give you a f==king war.
Now accept some of the blame as i have and let's move on.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: