HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More Disappointments...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MartinPopoffSucks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 10:23 pm    Post subject: More Disappointments... Reply with quote

on a side note....since when was nightranger considered "popmetal"??? is this yet another idiotic term?? they are "hard rock" and you really need to hear their latest albums. those guys really rock - brad gillis and jeff watson oh yeah. are van halen considered "popmetal" too - duh.
and yet another silly argument will ensue.......
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 11:41 pm    Post subject: More Disappointments... Reply with quote

Well ya had to bring up the gun things didnt ya??

I am a partiotic American and I believe in my freedoms and rights that were given to me , NOT be a governemnt, but simply because I EXIST.

All creatures have the right to defend themselves in the best way available - in this day and age the firearm happens to be the most effective way to defend oneself and their kin.

If someone tries to take MY guns away - there are only two possible outcomes - They will be dead - or I will be dead.

Guns are simply tools - a gun cannot be held responble for a death just like a shovel cannot be held responible for digging a ditch. Dammit when are people gonna get this thru their heads!?

The police are only there to clean up AFTER a crime has been committed - so those that depend on them to "save" them from a bad guy are in for a rude awakening. Ask any cop - 95% of the time they will agree with that.

Guns are the only thing that keeps a free populace from an enslaved populace...

And G80's - I am not a redneck, macho, gottahaveaguncauseiaintgotapenis kinda guy - I am a normal (is there such a thing?) metalhead that simply believes in being able to defend himself and his loved ones.

I have seen the UK after all the guns were confiscated. I have seen the endless cameras that dot the lightpoles and keep virtually every inch of the cities under surveillence. Thats total bullshidt.

I will not allow that to happen to my country.

I can only wonder how it feels to live like a rat in a cage - with someone watching you the whole time...every move you make.

Bullshidt - people are born as free creatures and should remain that way. Government simply gets in the way and obstructs - at least nowadays it does -

Government was supposed to be the thing that made sure our freedoms and rights were protected - and now government is whats taking them away.

Shidt I'll be happy when aliens get their azzez down here and take me far the fu'k away from this shidtty planet.

Sick of it all.

Ripper

*pant,pant*
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 7:00 am    Post subject: More Disappointments... Reply with quote

Anyone ever notice that when a predator is commiting a crime with a firearm - the only way he is stopped is when someone else shows up with a firearm to stop him? Go figure right?

And if guns are so bad - then why hasnt there ever been a shootout at a gun show? According to liberal logic - the more guns there are the better the chances of someone dying due to gunfire - in America there are no recorded cases in history of anyone opening fire on anyone at a gun show - know why?? CAUSE EVERYONE HAS A FU.CKING GUN!

And if guns are "built for death" what are the 1-2 foot long serated combat knives made for?!? CUTTING CUCUMBERS?!?!

Its a sorry fact that 90% of everything a human being can get his hands on CAN KILL. Ok - but you dont see people banning hammers, shovels, pickaxes, windopanes, stereo speakers, etc, etc - althought MURDERS ARE COMMITED WITH THEM.

And in Africa the wrong people have the guns - therefore you see my point exactly. There is no balance.

But alas - I tire of this - there is nly one question I have for you anti-gun guys....

Which would you rather be standed on - an island with 10 people and only ONE of them has a gun (and it aint you) or an island with 10 people and you ALL have guns?

Its easy logic.

Liberals "feel" too much - they need to start using logic - pure cold hard logic.

By the way - this is my last post on this topic. Have fun!

[This message has been edited by Ripperjack (edited 09-27-2000).]
nitro4040

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 9:56 am    Post subject: More Disappointments... Reply with quote

MPS - oh sorry, you're right, your classifications are dead on! The world is not out to get you, chill out. Night Ranger not pop-metal? That makes me laugh. Dude, I am sure I heard them before you and have seen them live about 4 times before you were born. Gillis and Watson are great but their sound is definitely pop-metal. Maybe they have change with their latest but definitely pop-metal back in the day. btw, I also saw Gillis play with Ozzy and before that at my high school.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 10:04 am    Post subject: More Disappointments... Reply with quote

On the guns issue - our Constitution gives us the right to bear arms.

I am a gun owner. My husband is on the road a lot. If someone is breaking into my house, it's not to have a party. I'm going to unload my entire clip into their ass!

If you ban tylenol, then only criminals would have tylenol.
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 1:28 pm    Post subject: More Disappointments... Reply with quote

2 things: Pop-Metal is a lame term used by lame people. Nightranger is hard rock. BOTTOM LINE.

The people who have defended guns on this board are , imo , typical American redneck losers who feel that the only way they can defend themselves is with a gun. COWARDS...
MartinPopoffSucks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 2:46 pm    Post subject: More Disappointments... Reply with quote

1. "popmetal" see my posting on the hairbands post.

2. A. island with 10 people and one has a gun
b. island with 10 people and all have guns

THE POINT: c. island with 10 people and NO guns!!!!!!!!! now THAT is logic.

by the way we never said to ban guns from people's houses.

oh, and did you hear about that guy last night who was found dead with a tweeter in his eye and a woofer in his neck - yeah he was murdered with a Pioneer car stereo speaker - i think its a serial killer......

Depp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 2:58 pm    Post subject: More Disappointments... Reply with quote

So why is there so much more people being shot in USA compared to say sweden, and itīs 10 000 times or so more, and it only has 35 times the popluation ? If itīs not the guns then... Well, whatever..
Lockfist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 3:06 pm    Post subject: More Disappointments... Reply with quote

Okay Depp, what about a country like Brasil ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: