HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zej and Godof80s
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 2:02 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

The only thing killing this board as i see it, is the consistent talking about those leaving. thats holding the board back, things have calmed down, send the rest of the board back here(dtfm,spirit,overmuch) and lets just pretend it didnt happen. we did the same thing with the board after piranha and every other goofball thats come through here. Just keep the personal insults to a minimum and talk about music the way you feel about it. those that fit in will fit in, and those that dont fit in will fade out. Dont worry about it so much. thats all i have to say(and thats all im going to say).
Metal1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 6:55 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

I think I'll be here and in the land of flakes from now on. That way, If this board explodes again, I have somewhere else to go.

BTW, why is Unsung by Helmet playing right now? Are they metal?
nitro4040

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 7:23 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Jake's right, wise beyone his years, all is in check.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 9:02 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Make the people hold each other's hands ;->

Any more positive metal lyrics to help smooth things over (excluding Manowar!)

Hmm... Without Love by Black N' Blue? Or maybe even Allegiance by Testament?
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 10:12 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Zej: We'd love for you to come join us at our new home. If you don't know where it is, say so and we'll contact you. Same goes for any of the remaining sane people here. I'm not sure if there are any.

Kind of funny that NOW the moderators are deleting threads like wildfire. But then I guess all is fair in love and war . . . until someone dares criticize your own stupidity. In which case, only then do you act. Only furthers the theory that godof80s and Scorchin are one and the same.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 10:42 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

and now he has the board to himself... I have said it once and I'll say it again..

I used to recommend this place to everyone. I will not be doing that anymore. I will not listen. I will not read. It is over. Hope the advertisers are moderating. We will not Click!!!

U know what.. what about all those metal labels that got profit from us buying all the new metal and re-issues we all talked about on here? Guess you don't care about them.. but then maybe you got some sweet digital radio gig and you don't care about us.

Hardradio has become Metallica..
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 11:07 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Maybe we can all get over the "have to have the last word" syndrome.....

btw, GO80's isp is in Vegas via the traceroutes. Scorchin' is in Dallas. Never the twain shall meet.
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 8:22 am    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

I said i wasnt going to post again on this subject but i changed my mind. What the hell is everyone b!tching about now? the board is back to artist discussions with minimal fighting. Whatever the moderators are doing it doesnt seem to be stopping the conversations. the only thing that is stopping the discussions is the fact that everyone in the board suddenly decided there could never be a good discussion here again so they left. and if you read over the board for the last week or so, the board has gone back to normal, except there is less discussion cause there are about a fourth as many people as their used to be. Come back to the board and stay awhile. even GODOF80s seems to have adapted to the site. You guys just dont have any faith in the system. even that SommeS guy from a while back eventually stopped calling people names. People always change or they go away. GODOF80s has changed(he is more considerate now) and so i would welcome him should he stay that way. May you guys all come back now.
billcar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 8:22 am    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

DTFM: Would love to check out the site where you guys reside now. Please e-mail me at wedjr7900@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: