HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alblums you wish would be re-issued
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 6:36 pm    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

I have my copy of Life Sex Death but it would be nice if they would reissue it with extra tracks. They did a killer version of "Is it my body"(the great Alice Cooper track)."A thousand Santas getting stoned" was another great song that never made it to the album.
Peace
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2001 2:45 am    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

ok i guess ill just have to check out ample destruction. if its not good, well actually the used cd store i saw it in is back in ohio, and im from DC so ill have to return to my college before i check it out. hopefully it is still there with all the praise you guys are giving it. i don't have any jag panzer. i have always worried it would be too powermetal for me. kindof like iced earth. i mean i like powermetal, but certain kinds of it annoy me. but ill check this one out. thanks for the recommendation.
samsalt1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2001 9:05 am    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

jake, i`m not sure you will like it. its production is very raw and the whole album is very unpolished but its a CLASSIC! i bought it on vinyl when it came out and we used it in college to get fired up for the upcoming night out.its an adrenaline album. its just so damn hard to find on cd that i would pay you a very nice sum if you can get it and dont want to keep it. good luck.
Butchman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2001 4:41 am    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

Vinnie Vincent Invasion st
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2001 5:55 pm    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

sounds like something i might like though actually. The kind of powermetal that starts to annoy me is the stuff that has the really melodic sound all the time. I can only hear so many of those bands, but i like rawer sounds. ill definitely check this one out when i go back to school. but fortunately my vacation is large so the cd may not make its way to me for a while(hope its still there too).
mchenryed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2001 5:09 pm    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

Anything by Black N Blue. And from the rumor I heard, they might just do it (saw rumor on ************ .com)
MarillionFan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2001 5:59 pm    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

Jake - yeh melodies suck dude....WHAT THE FU???
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2001 4:39 pm    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

yes melodies suck so do chicks. I hate both of them.

Stop looking for ways to attack everybody. I didnt say that(and i don't mean the thing about the chicks either, at least the hate part).

Im talking about the over-melodic powermetal bands. maybe nothing like that exists to you. but i prefer a rawer sound. the over-melodic bands as i see them, get kindof fruity after awhile and tend to be a fair amount more cheesy too. Nothing particularly wrong with them being melodic, but those bands get on my nerves more easily. I never said i have a problem with melodies. If you ever paid attention on this site, you'd notice that most people here like powermetal and 80s metal especially the bands that are both powerful and melodic, but I must say that i prefer power sometimes to melody. That is one reason i feel more drawn to Thrash these days instead of powermetal. but that doesnt mean i dont like powermetal. I like Helloween quite alot still. And if you consider Maiden, Accept, and Priest powermetal than i love those bands also.
Mordax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2001 7:28 pm    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

Tyrannorabbit... Powermad - Absolute Power has been showing up with frequency on Ebay... and I too lost it in the break-in of '93 for me... luckily I got that one back fairly quickly.

I cannot find their EP on CD though and I know it is out there... just gotta keep looking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: