HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alblums you wish would be re-issued
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2000 9:49 pm    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

Metallitone, Lunar Strain and Subterranean will each set you back about 60 bucks on Ebay.

Tyrannorabbit, I seriously doubt that the recent Frost reissues are now OOP, given that they had one of the largest media campaigns in recent history accorded a catalog reissue.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 12:32 am    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

Powermad's _Absolute Power_ is the only one that immediatly comes to mind, though I'm sure there's plenty more. Lost that CD in the break-in of '94.

Apparently the Celtic Frost reissues are out of print already, anyone confirm?

Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 12:35 am    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

Kit -

About five years ago I tried trading in my copy of Trouble's MF to a used CD store, and they wouldn't take it, stating that they already had more copies than they ever expected to get rid of. Since then, that CD's grown on my quite a bit and I no longer intend to trade it away, but the point is, try used CD stores.
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 2:10 am    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

yeah i picked up Manic Frustration in a used cd store for 2.50. just recently actually.

And I found Ample Destruction by Jag Panzer in a used cd store. Should i pick it up?

I think the Thin Lizzy albums should be rereleased. I'm really pi$$ed that i ordered Thunder and Lightning and went abroad to Scotland. while i was there i found Thunder and Lightning in a store, but didnt buy it cause i thought my order would come through. Guess what? i come home only to find out that they arent going to send me the cd cause they dont have it. Of course that means that i didnt have to pay for it, but that blows. Oh well at least i got to buy Johnny the Fox and Black Rose.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 2:45 am    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

You wouldn't think those Frost reissues would be OOP already (they just came out last year!!!) but the 'puters at both of the places I tried said they were, which struck me as awfully odd. I've managed to happen across a couple by chance, and I've got one coming to me via ebay, but still...
MarillionFan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 5:04 am    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

Dan - i just sold that Life Sex Death cd on Ebay and it was still sealed! I might have another copy of it.

Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction is a MUST jake. Hell - if you don't like it i'll buy it from you!!
samsalt1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 8:24 am    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

jake, if you can go get ample destruction you better go get it now. i`ve been searching everywhere for one. if you get it and dont like it, email me and i`ll buy it from you.
Tyr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 9:43 am    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

Psycothic Waltz : A Social Grace
Psycothic Waltz : Into The Everflow
Something Wicked

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 1:43 pm    Post subject: Alblums you wish would be re-issued Reply with quote

I picked up To Mega Therion(it was a 1999 rerelease from Noise records) at my local Wherehouse, so no, they are not out of print
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: