HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitarist you dislike most
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brianscriv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 8:41 pm    Post subject: Guitarist you dislike most Reply with quote

You guys are mentioning guitarists who at least play solos, so the one I dislike most is Limp Bizkit's guitarist. Seriously, I cant even play guitar and I could do the stuff that guy is doing.

Brian
edis0n

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2001 1:04 am    Post subject: Guitarist you dislike most Reply with quote

that Yngwie show I saw was genuinely laughable....
MarillionFan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2001 4:50 am    Post subject: Guitarist you dislike most Reply with quote

...for a non-metal fan.
eVh 5150 Mcready OU812

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2001 6:11 am    Post subject: Guitarist you dislike most Reply with quote

To those who were bashing EVH and saying he's no good anymore.. You either have no musical knowledge what so ever, or you just can't think of any other guitarist so you put the first name that came to mind.. because you all know that EVH is the greatest guitarist to pick up the goddamn instrument. Listen to VH3 and tell me EVH has lost his touch, cause if ya do.. your a ****in moron.

I dislike....

Jimmy Page
Steve Vai
Yngwie Malmsteen
Joe Perry
Joe Satrioni
and some others, but that doesn't mean i think they suck.. just don't like their styles
edis0n

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2001 5:46 pm    Post subject: Guitarist you dislike most Reply with quote

...for a fan of good music.
PHDPLUS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 1:28 pm    Post subject: Guitarist you dislike most Reply with quote

Instead of the guitarist we most dislike, this post has become the guitarist we most like, namely, Yngwie Johann Malmsteen. Yngwie's not only the most musically gifted guitarist on the planet, he's also the most athletic- that's why he can play faster and more precisely than anyone else. Even when he was fat(he's not fat now) he never made an ungraceful move on stage- the guitar went around his body both clockwise and counterclockwise with equal coolness. I don't dislike any guitarists, however here is a list of no-talent wankerage:

Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, and Jeff Beck.
Motorola

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 5:14 pm    Post subject: Guitarist you dislike most Reply with quote

Nobody that busts his or her ass trying to make a living as a metal musician should get any **** from us. However, there will always be guitarists that one appreciates less than others. One of them is:

Tracy G (previously of Dio)

He trashed all the Blackmore/Iommi/Campbell material and made awful solos.
Katalyst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 6:15 pm    Post subject: Guitarist you dislike most Reply with quote

Sigh

"I cast my pearls before the swine
Sealed and delivered
Then I drink your toast of wine
Though it's bitter sweet

To make a living...Makes no difference
you are what you do
Some are false and some are true
You haven't got a clue

Judas"

MarillionFan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2001 4:51 am    Post subject: Guitarist you dislike most Reply with quote

Another ridiculous post from an old non-metalhead (NOT very'eavy).......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: