HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I can't take the Ozzy bashing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2001 6:32 pm    Post subject: I can't take the Ozzy bashing. Reply with quote

Ozzy can sing and is very talented. Who cares if he ate a real bat, or a dove or not.
Also, as far as hearing a song backwards means jack squat. I can talk into my sound recorded and play it back wards and didn't realize what I said could mean that played backwards. Sing a song you make up, then play it backwards and hear what you get. When I have played Ratt backwards I forgot the song, but it went Spank your thing.. Motley Crue Dr. Feel Good played back wards, some parts of the song go like this: I saw snow white. I stick 49 up my nosey. I saw snow white. I don't think they knew the song would come out like that backwards. Also, remember what Ozzy sang about it goes something like this: I'm a rock n roll rebel I'll tell you no lie
They say I worship the devil
They must be stupid or blind
I'm just a rock n roll rebel.......!

When I listen to Ozzy my mind goes to dark places. I like that. I feel inspired to write from him. Ozzy rules and I can't take someone putting his talents down. Who cares if he believes in God, or not. It is his music I listen to. I don't listen to Ozzy because he **** in his wife's shoes, or eats bats, or doves. I could care less..Ozzy rules just like the older Ratt does....! Listen to Ozzy for his music, not for his life, or how he lives his life. Ozzy will always have a fan in me, like many other people's lifes he has touched thorugh his dark twisted music....I love you all...I mean I love Ozzy's music.......! I bow to the Ozz Man..He cometh in many forms....Listen and you will know.......!

Rattslut/Pearcy 2001
Mijarra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2001 8:05 pm    Post subject: I can't take the Ozzy bashing. Reply with quote

Ummm...I don't think anyone was bashing Ozzy, all of the posts seemed pretty positive to me. Just a little discussion on various Oz-related antics.
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2001 9:11 pm    Post subject: I can't take the Ozzy bashing. Reply with quote

Mijarra,
I take it you have been listening to Ozzy..
Now I read a few people thought he couldn't sing anymore, so that is what I call an Ozzy bashing, that he eats bats and doves...Who cares..I read about his music played backwards and how evil he is.. I was told Ozzy got up in concert and told the crowd he didn't believe in any God, but if he doesn't that is his choice, and if he does that is his choice..I don't care as long as I have Ozzy singing, some folk said he couldn't sing like he used to, that is an Ozzy bashing, as far as I am conserened.. How can you get a postive thing out of all of this? I am not trying to be mean, yet I must of missed something, no it wasn't my head!

Rattslut/Pearcy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: