HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WASP Unholy Terror CD cover and release
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lars37

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2001 3:53 pm    Post subject: WASP Unholy Terror CD cover and release Reply with quote

Sorry, but I'll wait until my cousin buys it and burns it for me - I'm not going to gamble my money on the idea that Blackie has finally thought up some good songs again. I was a HUGE fan back when they were great - and Blind In Texas is still one of my favorite songs - but I have been underwhelmed by everything he's done in the last 10 years.

And, I really hope he's put the codpiece away for good - I mean, what is he now, 60???

If you want some good new rock, by the way, the new Almighty CD rocks!!
King V

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 3:30 pm    Post subject: WASP Unholy Terror CD cover and release Reply with quote

I dunno . . I kinda liked Helldorado.

Sure, I'm not in love with the whole album, but I like the musical style more. Didn't care much for the sound of KFD

Don't know much about Crimson Idol, though it's starting to grow on me a bit. Definitely like the first 3 albums though.

Anyway, I guess maybe *I'm* the weirdo . .
BIG ED

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 4:33 pm    Post subject: WASP Unholy Terror CD cover and release Reply with quote

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW WHAT W.A.S.P. STANDS FOR. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK BIG ED!
Armitage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2001 8:53 pm    Post subject: WASP Unholy Terror CD cover and release Reply with quote

I've been a fan of W.A.S.P. since Animal came out as an EP! And I can't stand Heldorodo. I kept reading how people though it was like early W.A.S.P. Huh? Original W.A.S.P. had melody... Style...

I can only hope the new CD ROCKS!
Blackie is one of my all time favorite voices.
Stiltman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2001 7:51 pm    Post subject: WASP Unholy Terror CD cover and release Reply with quote

I'm just looking forward to seeing Blackie and the boys live again. I saw them for the first time on the Helldorado tour. Been a long time fan (since Animal EP). KFD didn't do anything for me, and Helldorado was decent. I'll buy their new one just to tick my wife off. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] After all, pissing people off is what W.A.S.P has always excelled at.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2001 4:28 am    Post subject: WASP Unholy Terror CD cover and release Reply with quote

W.A.S.P.

We Are Sexual Perverts.

I think Damnation Angels on Helldorado is one of the best Hell's Bells since the original....

And here's a rarity for you:

[img]http://www.hardradio.com/hardboard/wasp-animal.jpg[/img]

The 1984 Animal single from Music For Nations. Inside is the 45 rpm test pressing. Later signed by Blackie in 1988
Coda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2001 10:01 pm    Post subject: WASP Unholy Terror CD cover and release Reply with quote

Call me a wierdo but Blackie has yet to dissapoint me. KFD is my favorite WASP aslbum just it's so angry and evil. That said I havbn;'t been able to track down a copy of Crimson Idol yet (But I own everything else).
DarkAngel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2001 7:29 am    Post subject: WASP Unholy Terror CD cover and release Reply with quote

I'm with you Coda,I have yet to hear anything I didn't like from Blackie. I'm really looking forward to Unholy Terror. Sounds like something Blackie can do justice to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: