HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No more talking to myself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 6:18 pm    Post subject: No more talking to myself Reply with quote

Mijarra's diary:

Day 337: Hard Radio message board still offline. Beginning to lose hope. I have posted metal topics to 6 other message boards but no replies. There are people outside, I see them walking. I tap on the glass but they ignore me. One little girl stopped, but they quickly ran away when I asked her if she liked Soulfly as much as the original Sepultura. I have fashioned a companion out of an old Ibanez guitar. I call him Wilson. He isn't much for conversation, but at least he doesn't argue with me about the validity of '80 hard rock bands. As the days go by, my mind begins to consider the unthinkable: going outside. I don't know if that is the right choice or not, but I do know I would rather face whatever lies out there than endure certain death without metal.

Oh, wait...just got an e-mail. Message board back online. Never mind.
Nivek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

. .

Last edited by Nivek on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rockangel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 6:30 pm    Post subject: No more talking to myself Reply with quote

I'll just say, it's about time! Missed getting to check out this board.
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 6:43 pm    Post subject: No more talking to myself Reply with quote

Welcome back all [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Mijarra u r 2 funny...that would be a good start for a video ....
bandroia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 10:37 pm    Post subject: No more talking to myself Reply with quote

[img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] im sooo glad the board iz back on! Finally sum inteligent conversation! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
MetalLurch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 2:53 am    Post subject: No more talking to myself Reply with quote

I figured that with the amount of time spent down, there would be some sort of awesome change here. Like valet parking, a members lounge with free food and drink, maybe a rec room with pool tables and pinball machines and such, a big screen HDTV that played only real metal vids, and a hot tub for kicking back in.

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 6:46 am    Post subject: No more talking to myself Reply with quote

ML...we had a really tough time getting the KISS and Nugent pinball machines into the atx case.
BIG ED

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 8:18 am    Post subject: No more talking to myself Reply with quote

while we were all sitting around waiting, did anyone happen to surf out new sites? or in your opinions, is there any?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: