HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ozzfest about to collapse on itself?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kolesne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2001 5:11 pm    Post subject: Ozzfest about to collapse on itself? Reply with quote

Going to Pantera and Morbid Angel on Friday, and I think its actually in a small club with overpriced beer and food.
Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2001 5:33 pm    Post subject: Ozzfest about to collapse on itself? Reply with quote

Coda:

Can I take it from your post that you've heard the Zyklon CD? Is it really good, as in better than the current stuff by its members' other bands?
Acca Dacca

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2001 6:07 pm    Post subject: Ozzfest about to collapse on itself? Reply with quote

Yea, I gotta agree with some of the others here...OzzFest is lame. I'm not the kind of person that insists that every band be "old school" (though that would be nice), but having a band like Crazy Town on the mainstage just doesn't sit right with me.
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 12:12 am    Post subject: Ozzfest about to collapse on itself? Reply with quote

Yeah I stopped going to Ozzfest a couple of years ago when the price to go in DC was $40+ just to sit in the lawn. Now if they brought ANY good bands I might think about going, but not with this crap.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 3:37 pm    Post subject: Ozzfest about to collapse on itself? Reply with quote

I'm going, mainly to see Ozzy and Sabbath, but I also wanna see Manson, Slipknot, BLS, and Disturbed. The rest of the time I'll spend around the rest of the park checking out hooters and female asses, or blowing $13 on a small pizza and small coke.
Coda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 6:02 pm    Post subject: Ozzfest about to collapse on itself? Reply with quote

Raider...yes I have heard Zyklon. I bought it last friday. Killer cd. I love it. If you like black metal you'll love it. I'm, not to familair with most of the other band members projects tho so I can't compare them. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: