HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Bobby Blotzer says about Stephen Pearcy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 5:00 pm    Post subject: What Bobby Blotzer says about Stephen Pearcy! Reply with quote

Taken from the ratt pack site....Blotzers says:

Greetings from Sweeden" , Sat 28 Apr 14:26

How is everyone? We are having a great tour over here with alice and Dio...shows are doing great. Large arenas...love playing the big stages baby..... Hope all are well. By the way... As far as the bull**** pearcy tour dealio....he,s got a very big suprise heading his way......wasn,t this the same guy who claimed.....
I have moved on... i don,t need to stay stuck in the past?
Just one of his many lies. all the best,
Bobby Blotzer [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I write: Ok, Pearcy has a big surprise heading his way. *LOL* Well how about my big surprise heading my way. Stephen doesn't have any surprises headed his way, and more like Blotzer has opened his big mouth again. Pleze don't get Mike (Blotzers brother).. to e-mail me back. I don't want any more of Blotzer's brother's to e-mail me. Guess who is getting sued.Take guess people..Ok, I will tell you. Blotzer. Ya know Stephen Pearcy isn't living in the past he just wants his band Ratt back, now Blotzer is just being stupid for saying that, sorry to say. This Blotzer needs a chill pill. Who says Pearcy is lying Blotzer?
Like when the lawsuit goes through we will all know anyway who is lying, until then Blotzer should keep quiet. Blotzer is making this band look bad, and don't need no Rattqueen for that..Ya know with Blotzer on the net! I can see why Stephen Pearcy is going to sue..I would to if I was him! Poor man. Stephen doesn't have to want to marry me, but I am behind him all the way. I have read what he has had to go through with Blotz and now Blotzer is still shooting off at the mouth. Why can't he be quiet? Blotzer is worse than a woman. LOL

Rattqueen E Pearcy
WARMACHINE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 6:46 pm    Post subject: What Bobby Blotzer says about Stephen Pearcy! Reply with quote

Ahhh...the band known as RATT sucks major amounts of ass and aren't metal. They even said they don't want to be called metal.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 7:56 pm    Post subject: What Bobby Blotzer says about Stephen Pearcy! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by WARMACHINE:
[B]Ahhh...the band known as RATT sucks major amounts of ass and aren't metal.[B]

sigh.... [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Flarpo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2001 12:25 am    Post subject: What Bobby Blotzer says about Stephen Pearcy! Reply with quote

Who is Pearcy?

[img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/cwm/big/lil.gif[/img]
Metall

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2001 4:55 am    Post subject: What Bobby Blotzer says about Stephen Pearcy! Reply with quote

I'm so bored about hearing of this sep all the time! Not strange that you are banned from all kind of boards, RQ. I almost wonder, do you care about music at all? at least you can't talk about it!

Wish you could be banned!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: