HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This post is for Stephen Pearcy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 11:44 pm    Post subject: This post is for Stephen Pearcy Reply with quote

Or for anyone who knows Stephen...I am tired of being dream stalked for three years.
A dream stalker is a person who comes into someone elses dreams and never leaves them alone, and keeps coming into their dreams, over & over again.. Please I beg no more dream stalking me. If Stephen leaves my dreams alone I promise to never talk about him again..Now all Stephen has to do is get out of my dreams. Ya know when the other Ratt board was up people would say they seen Stephen in a cloud of pot smoke...This means Stephen must have occult powers..I have seen other strange happenings like Stephen's picture changing all by it's self..A friend of mine told me Stephen was a demon, well I am not sure of that, but what I do know is Stephen has occult powers. He hides his magick away from people, well I am on to Stephen Pearcy, like a RATT to the cellar..
If I keep getting dream stalked I will find my way out to LA...I will follow Stephen around in real life where-ever he goes...Now get out of my dreams. You are not the man I used to know in another life..Stephen has changed from who he used to be..I mean I knew his soul in another life, but now Stephen is way different, that is what I mean. I will always love Stephen, but please don't keep coming into my dreams. I am very afraid to have another life, because what is going to happen to me if I do?? What if I try to be with someone else, what will happen to me? Will Stephen hurt me in my dreams, or maybe in real life...This whole thing scares me, just like it freaks other people out, well then no one really knows how I feel..I want a life..I want a man to hold onto and I fear to do this because of the dreams, and other weird **** that happens to me over Stephen... Maybe I'll die like this, but one day I swear I have to know why this is happening to me. It's bad enough I get e-mails and people who think I'm stephen because of the things I say, well I am not Stephen Pearcy..I think I am Rattqueen.. So all I need to say is; Stephen get out of my dreams because there is nothing left for you anymore. Now please go dream stalk someone else...Thank you! Then you will never hear of me again..I promise!

Rattqueen??
Flarpo

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2001 1:18 am    Post subject: This post is for Stephen Pearcy Reply with quote

The monkey will help you to get that S.P. dip poop-head out of your head.Remember when you see him in your dream,say who are you!

[img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/cwm/big/lil.gif[/img]
THE MIGHTY THOR INTREPID

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2001 9:07 am    Post subject: This post is for Stephen Pearcy Reply with quote

Rattqueen, the tribe has spoken.......
Icarus

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2001 12:06 pm    Post subject: This post is for Stephen Pearcy Reply with quote

Hey RQ,
I think your starting down that path again.
Be careful with yourself.
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2001 12:46 pm    Post subject: This post is for Stephen Pearcy Reply with quote

Icarus,
What are you talking about hon? What path?
Why should I be careful? I'll have to go with things that make you go hum for 100 dollars! Hum..What? Where?

Rattqueen??
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2001 11:08 pm    Post subject: This post is for Stephen Pearcy Reply with quote

Flarpo,
Ok, next time I see Stephen Pearcy dream stalker I will tell him who I am again, although I have done this many times before, but now I will have a moneky with me, so that will help. I know if I had Bastard Boy Floyd from the sludge Stephen Pearcy would never come in my dreams again...That mokey would scare anyone away..Thanks for the idea!

THE MIGHTY THOR INTREPID,
I reckkon I hear the tribe! Are we at our Tee-pees yet? I ask because I smoked too much coyette...Thanks!

Rattqueen??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: