HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I being stalked by SEP?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Subtraction

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2001 2:59 am    Post subject: Am I being stalked by SEP? Reply with quote

Since I joined this board by far the name I have seen come up the most is SEP! So much so that it's now to the point where I feel like I am being stalked by him! I have had enough already! SEP if you don't stop stalking all of us I think I am going to have to go to some drastic measures here. So watch out! [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rockangel

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2001 7:58 am    Post subject: Am I being stalked by SEP? Reply with quote

Don't you start Subtraction! Hang in there, I know you can do it! Try to just skip over those three letters. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Subtraction

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2001 4:10 pm    Post subject: Am I being stalked by SEP? Reply with quote

Oh I feel so much better know [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2001 11:02 pm    Post subject: Am I being stalked by SEP? Reply with quote

Subtraction,
Ok, I'll stop stalking all of youz... I was just bored because I am waiting to sue Blotzer & Warren De Martini... Ya know when I get my band name back I will not have a need for stalking poor innocent chicks...Pleaze don't go to drastic measures...I'm a lover not a fighter, well at least I know that for today...I'm kind of moody & I like to change my mind ya know...All I ask is that people come to my concerts...Please come check me out when I'm on tour & also bring ants, so I can stick them in my pants...
Thank youz,
SEP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: