HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward vs Primal Fear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WTF

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 3:15 am    Post subject: Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward vs Primal Fear Reply with quote

Hey everybody. Please humor me with this one, I am conducting a poll of sorts on every major Metal board across the web. Thanks, I appreciate your help, it's for a good cause. Who would you rather see? Jag Panzer, Onward, and Darkane or Primal fear? Thanks again people. Peace.
Dutchrocker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 3:53 am    Post subject: Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward vs Primal Fear Reply with quote

Primal Fear and Jag panzer
Stark

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 4:05 am    Post subject: Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward vs Primal Fear Reply with quote

Well, if I understand you correctly the choise is Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward v/s Primal Fear. As I saw Primal Fear last year and I've never seen the other three, the choice is simple. I'd go for the three-pack.
WTF

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 4:22 am    Post subject: Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward vs Primal Fear Reply with quote

Yes Stark you are absolutely correct as either three or one. That is the unfortunate scenario. When it should be all Four, but I guess it cost a lot of money to bring Primal Fear over hear to the States. I just don't think they are worth these 3 bands in my opinion. As well as quite a few other Metalheads I believe to feel the same. You know? But what the hell do I know. That is why I am asking everyone.

So if you hadn't seen Primal Fear last year, what would your choice be if I may ask?
Wasted

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 4:53 am    Post subject: Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward vs Primal Fear Reply with quote

Jag Panzer and Onward
The Merchant of Venus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 5:00 am    Post subject: Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward vs Primal Fear Reply with quote

Primal Fear
Stark

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 8:00 am    Post subject: Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward vs Primal Fear Reply with quote

WTF - Well, tough choise. I saw Primal Fear at last year's Sweden Rock Festival and they were really good. The only problem was there were so many melodic power metal bands I got a bit fed up (Running Wild, Edguy, Stratovarius etc) and didn't see the entire show. They however did their albums pretty good justice.
I've never seen the other three, but record-wise in my opinion Jag Panser is the only band up to par with PF. Have the Onward-album, but it didn't really do it for me. However, sometimes those you least expect it from might surprise you big time on stage.
I think I would go for the three-in-one concept. More value for money, right?!
WTF

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 8:44 am    Post subject: Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward vs Primal Fear Reply with quote

I have heard a lot of Primal Fear but I usually stay away from the Power Metal thing. I like it but I can only handle so much of it. I will most likely be seeing them in August, so I will check them out.
Armitage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:22 am    Post subject: Jag Panzer/Darkane/Onward vs Primal Fear Reply with quote

Primal Fear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: