HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LET"S TALK SOME METAL !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
live4metal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 7:53 pm    Post subject: LET"S TALK SOME METAL !!! Reply with quote

Yeh we all know the world sucks 4 alot of people right now. Levity 4 me is good medicine. So let's talk metal! I'm jammin' the new IN FLAMES live disc.Very powerful & clean . I luv these guys, one of my favorite bands these days. Alot of cool stuff beinig released this month, I'm waiting 4 the UDO 2 cds live & also SAXONS new studio cd. I'll wait 4 apromo of the Slayer( I think Seasons and South are their best) but I hear good things about this new one.Anyone got a release date for Gamma Ray's No World Order cd? It's a guaranteed smoker! I dig PowerPlant! I'll also wait 4 the Tesla live on promo. CD budget is tight these days ya know? What have U guys bought lately and is it any good? I encourage everyone to find strength in their METAL as Jon Schaffer as said recently and AMERICA it's time to up the IRONS and defend our beutiful lady FREEDOM!!! AMEN
P-Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 8:30 pm    Post subject: LET"S TALK SOME METAL !!! Reply with quote

Yes, let's talk about Metal.
I just bought Night of the Stormrider, and it is really good. It makes SWTWC appear kind of weak.
Desslar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 1:15 am    Post subject: LET"S TALK SOME METAL !!! Reply with quote

Enough CNN babble already. More importantly - what's up with Priest cancelling their tour? Weak record sales? Halford reunion?
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 1:51 am    Post subject: LET"S TALK SOME METAL !!! Reply with quote

The world needs some kick ass tunes right about now. Not only where there bomb threats where I lived, but then I get threats in my e-mail, then no one believes me. So I have decided to just jam out. I love Ozzy's new music because he is not iron man, nor the devil, but I could of sworn he was.. Ozzy and Ratt make me feel much better!!
Peace!
Desslar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 2:35 am    Post subject: LET"S TALK SOME METAL !!! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by RATTQUEEN:
[b]The world needs some kick ass tunes right about now. Not only where there bomb threats where I lived, but then I get threats in my e-mail, then no one believes me. So I have decided to just jam out. I love Ozzy's new music because he is not iron man, nor the devil, but I could of sworn he was.. Ozzy and Ratt make me feel much better!!
Peace![/b]

You said it. Now let's see - we used Twisted Sister and Motley Crue in Panama, and Van Halen and Cinderella in Kuwait....... what bands should we deploy on the front lines this time?
live4metal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 1:01 pm    Post subject: LET"S TALK SOME METAL !!! Reply with quote

The new SLAYER says it all!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: