HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guns N' Roses Revival
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
axlrose2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Guns N' Roses Revival Reply with quote

What do you boys think of the new GNR? With Finck (NIN), Buckethead, Stinson, Mantia?

I think its a pretty hardcore band, Axl still has the goods.

What do you guys think? Drop me a reply to VOICE YOUR MIND!!
Evil Doctor X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: Guns N' Roses Revival Reply with quote

I'll let you know [i]IF[/i] we ever see his new album. The Chinese might have a Democracy before that thing is released...

That said, most of the reviews I have seen of the new band have been positive. I will pick up the new one if there really is one. What I am really looking to get is the one that Izzy, Slash and Duff are supposed to be working on.
Lars37

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 9:53 am    Post subject: Guns N' Roses Revival Reply with quote

Not really interested in GnR anymore.
I thought I read somewhere that Axl didn't sound too good at some show in another part of the world. Anyone else recall that, or am I hallucinating?
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:55 am    Post subject: Guns N' Roses Revival Reply with quote

Last I heard, Buckethead was out.
Motorola

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Guns N' Roses Revival Reply with quote

G'N'R were overrated from day one.
No wonder not one of the former Guns has made it on his own. Many have tried.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: Guns N' Roses Revival Reply with quote

Actually I thought buckethead replaced Finck. Then I thought I read a few months back he bailed. Its like this has been putoff for so long its hard to get excited about it anymore.
FALCON

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:52 pm    Post subject: Guns N' Roses Revival Reply with quote

GNR Hmmm, now what does that stand for again, seems like I remember that moniker from a while back? Such is the case, they can go stew in their own mire I am not gonna get excited or start sneakin on the bandwagon.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: Guns N' Roses Revival Reply with quote

It kinda bums me out that there is now a band called Guns n Roses that isn't even close to the original Gn'R. I'm sure many here will disagree, but I think the old Gn'R was kind of a special thing. Love 'em or hate 'em, they really weren't like any other band, if anyone knows what I mean. I heard November Rain in the radio the other day and it got me thinking about these things. It's sad it has to be like this when they were all so good together.
Mayhem62

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Guns N' Roses Revival Reply with quote

I agree with Evil Doctor X, I too am looking forward to what Slash, Izzy and Duff are doing. It seems as though Axl got a little to arrogant for his own good and thought he was the entire band, and now he has to be. Good luck to Axl, but I don't know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: