HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATANICBLACK IS GOD!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 1999 5:13 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

O.k.good points.
I'll be honest sometimes this is a bitch to explain because its hard to sum up a philosophy in a simple post.
I have to disagree with very'eavy(cool name by the way)but Lavey does tell you to believe in your self and you are your own god.
I know you think his books are crap but to me its all common sense and that is what the world and orginized religion lacks.
Because when there is non stop conflict and waring because Catholics say theirs is the only god,or baptists say the same along with protestants and methodists and all the other divisions.
They are still killing each other over their beliefs and they are all supposed to be reading from the same book.
Hell look at what goes on in Ireland and Israel and all the previous wars over religion,its crazy.
Why should we as humans allow this madness to continue when it causes so much casualty.
You don't have Satanists fighting and killing over these sorts of issues, because we choose to be free thinkers and have no god to fight over.
So in one aspect the reason I choose to call myself a satanist is because thats what I am and we are in opposition to religion because of all these hardships it has caused.
I as a satanist believe that organized religion is detremental to man because of all the waring and social problems it causes.
Yeah sure they do good things also but look at histories track record on religion and see that millions of needless deaths could have been avoided if it weren't for religious wars.
"Killing for religion,something I don't understand"Dave Mustaine!
Dave is of course not a Satanist but has a complete valued point that everyone keeps ignoring.
Not everyone needs to believe in the same thing and it sure as hell isn't worth dying for.
As the way people are treated.
Its always If you don't belong to my church your going to hell and you ain't s*hit.
Satanism is not inverse christianity and no where near it.
We are individualists with a common bond,not a group that meets every Sunday.
If we do choose to gather it is not for repenting sins or because we are forced to go like i was forced as a child.
Child or not, children have the right to refuse something they don't believe in but are stilled forced to go or they will be punished by the parent or god.
I'm not here to force anyone to be Satanist because we don't do that kind of thing,you either are or you aren't,no gray areas.
As a Satanist I do denounce all the god mythos because they deny mans carnal and natural desires.
If it weren't for LUST there would be no love.
If there wasn't GREED or ENVY you would have no motivation to want nice things in life.
Greed and envy are the motivating forces for ambition.
Without out SLOTH or GLUTTONY how to you expect to enjoy the things in life you have aquired.
And if you've enjoyed to much,thats when PRIDE kicks in to renew your self respect.
ANGER is the major factor in self preservation,which is the highest law.
These things are considered sins and that is completly illogical.
Satanists also do not spill the blood of innocent animals or babies.
Those are acts committed by F*ucking idiots who don't know any better.
The fact of the matter is that if the "magician"is worthy of his name,he will be uninhibited enough to release the necessary force from his own body,instead of from an unwilling and undeserving victim!
So when you say that these ideals that Lavey has created are crap.
That to is illogical.
I think Anton LaVey is the most intelligent and brilliant human to grace the planet with his presence.
Even in death his philosophy grows stronger around the world.
And he didn't have to die as a martyr to get his point accross.
Its all common sense if you truly understand what he has established.
The bible may be the longest running book in print.
But Anton LaVeys Satanicbible holds the record for being the longest book in print That has not been re written or tampered with.
It was published in 1969.
How ironic,thats when I was born.
I know this is a long F*ucking post,but you asked and I'm trying to answer the best way without writing a book on this thread.

Jake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 1999 6:46 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

So your songs- are they about stuff like this? Thats the problem with having the name you have(im not trying to get you to change it still im just explaining), if you have a name like SatanicBlack people dont think you are simply anti-religion which would be acceptable to many people, instead they think here is a person trying to be some badass by thinking about death all the time and stuff like that. Then i would think you are just a really cliche type of death metal band, and never even think about what your thought is in the band.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 1999 10:43 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Okay, couple of points. Why are we dignifying this post with some many others. I refrained till now, so please let it die. This band sucks, needs lots of work, come back in a year after lots and lots of practice and maybe we will give you another listen. This is nothingpersonal against you Night, but didnt you say you wer enot part of the band before or am i having flashbacks to another post?

time for another forum to peddle your band.
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 1999 11:31 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

It is my band.
Everyone is welcome to their opinion.
So when you say we suck well thats yours not everyones. so shut the f*uck up and don't start with me.
I'm have the right to post, like anyone else and didn't even start any ****, now you are.
I am merely answering questions I was asked.
And just because you say we suck doesn't meen everyone thinks like that.
We wouldn't have over 20,000 downloads off mp3 over 3 months if everyone thought we sucked.
So go piss on someone else.
JAKE:
The songs are written about what we feel at that moment.
Theres 3 songs on the c.d. that are Satanic,1 about forbidden love,1 thats just Blaspheme,1 we wrote for a friend that died this summer,Then there are 6 that I call Fantasy horror.(just short horror stories that I was inspired to write.
We don't just stick to one subject,it would be boring.
We just write what we feel and record it,then we let friends and metal heads listen to some of our songs to see what they like best.
After all the input we then decide what would be right for the c.d.
It makes me laugh how peop-le come on the thread and trash you or your band then say its nothing personal and I am supposed to believe them.
Yeah right,we've already been through this once.
Nitro4040 who made you the authority on deciding what is dignified or not?!
You evidentally do have a personal problem with me and my band because you felt the need to post that idiotic reply.
Jake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 1999 12:22 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Nitro i wonder why you just attack this thread. I personally do not like this type of metal but i am interested in its input, as it seems a couple of other members on the board were to some extent. If nothing else it is at least like a conversation between two members of the board.
Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 1999 6:44 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Nightanimal:

What's the names of the forbidden love and fantasy horror songs? I've been really getting into black metal lately and would like to check your stuff out.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 1999 1:02 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

so anyone can post, anyone can talk **** about Metallica, anyone can blatently promote their band, but I can't slam this particular thread or this band? hmmmm...

You are right it is MY OPINION. And I am entitled to it. Your band Sucks. And as long as their is a First Amendment I will not shut up!

My point was, unless I am mistaken, when you first initially came here you stated it was not your band. Now you say it is. I do not have anything against you, I don't know you, but you seem ok. I am not attacking the back and forth talking about what your songs mean, or your debate on satanism, I am attacking the promotion of your band in the forum and all the people responding and laughing at your band name.

Jake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 1999 1:38 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Nitro i think you must be thinking about one of the other advertisers on the board.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 1999 2:40 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Hey, have you guys ever thought about doing a cover of "Free bird"? I would love to hear that. And I did download "Neveah".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: