HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATANICBLACK IS GOD!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitro4040

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 1999 3:47 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Ok then, my bad. Peace.
OverMuch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 1999 12:18 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Actually, Nightanimal, you and I share a lot of the same beliefs. I won't slam on yours, because as an agnostic I expect mine to be respected. I just don't see any value in symbolism, ritual, imagery, or anything at all when I simply don't believe.

And yes, I own a copy of the Satanic Bible, along with the Holy Bible, I have read both.

...well, PARTS of the Holy Bible...talk about a preachy book!
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 1999 5:10 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Cool this conversation hasn't gone to the dogs then.
I appreciate all your opinions and comments even Nitros.
I must state something that I haven't before.
Being Satanic is only part of who we are not all we are!
We have many interests I'd rather talk about, the religious issue just keeps getting beaten over and over.
We are fans of Camping,Horror & sci fi movies,Play station,N64,Reading horror and sci fi,Football(I'm from minnesota so i'm a viking fan and they F*ucking blew it monday night),Basketball(we are Jazz fans unfortunatly),NASCAR(i like Mark Martin),We also just enjoy freqeunt trips to the canyons with our acoustic guitars and psycho buds,and munchies,We like to barbeque in the middle of snow storms(another pot related outing).
So if anyone else likes some of this **** I'd rather talk about it instead of religion.
We love the song freebird and might just try a cover.
We really haven't seriously recorded any covers but we do seriously play:Crionics by Slayer,Countess Bathory & Bloodlust by Venom,Bloodstone By Judas Priest,Trooper By Maiden,Tormentor by W.A.S.P.,Come to the Sabbath by Mercyful Fate,We will play a couple covers live because their fun and it supports our beliefs in metal.
Thanks for checking out Nevaeh,we just retooled that chorus tonight and it makes that song sound a lot better,I think you guys will **** when we remix everything in January.we've progressed alot since we recorded what you've heard and learned a lot more about recording.
The c.d. was released in june but most of that music was written last year.
Hey Raider Darkness Embraced is the song about forbidden love,Its about a vampire who falls for a convent woman and visa versa.(the remix will be alot better than the recording now but check it out the guitar melody was written by my bandmate Thadeus and kicks ass.
The fantasy horror songs are Angel Of Blood(a vampire gone insane)Embodied Wraith(was inspired by the 1985 horror flik Scarecrows)Nightanimal(My trademark,A creature of the night arises from the darkest abyss to reap revenge on those who have raped and pillaged the innocent,Paint it red(is my view of what goes on in a serial killers mind)
So we are more than just Satanic.
Check it out and rock on!
Sorry very'eavy I forgot to reply to you.
I really get tired of the whole Scandanavien comparison as Satanicblack Really has nothing in common with a lot of those bands.
Musically or philosophically.
I keep hearing black metal started there but Venom is the first Black Metal band and they are from england.
Just because a lot of the bands are Scandenavien people have now labeled them as the founders of black metal and its just not true.
The only band I like out of that area is Dimmu Borgir.
We are Pro Satanic More than we are anti christian,but don't want to be labeled as satanic preachers either.
It is just our view and we sing about it when we feel it is appropriate to our needs.
To me the whole Scandenavian thing is just a monotone merry go round.

[This message has been edited by Nightanimal (edited 12-09-1999).]
OverMuch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 1999 10:54 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

I understand what you're saying, Nightanimal, but you MUST see how your name and the images you post here will ALWAYS start conversations on religion, satanism, and the like. This is in no way a slam on you, but the imagery is so up front and in your face, it'll always be the first thing that comes up. It's something you're going to have to live with.

In all seriousness, I have nothing against you at all...you seem like a pretty cool guy. What irritates me (and I'm not speaking for anyone else BUT me) is the band promotion here. There IS a forum for it.

Again, that's my beef, and if you want to tell me to stick it, well, that's your right, too. Believe me, I don't like conflict here....it's rare, believe it or not...and I'd prefer to put this behind us.

Cool?
IcedEarthling

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 1999 2:54 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Ok, you need some serious help dude. Those pictures are f.ucked up.
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 1999 5:03 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

The pictures are beautiful to me and thats all that matters.
I do have a question why you think this isn't the forum for promoting a band.
I think any music related board is an excellent forum to promote bands.
Since its so hard to get anything else done to be reconized I use what I can to the best of my ability.
The people on the Slayer board were glad I posted they love us.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 1999 10:48 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Personally - I liked the green bud photo! Can't we all just get a bong???????
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 1999 11:39 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Hey Heathermetal hows it going.
They erased my reply with that bud pic i put on your post.
I guess you can't post buds on hardradio either.
Man this is a rough board sometimes.
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=81135&a=591811&p=13098226&S equence=1[/img]

[This message has been edited by Nightanimal (edited 12-10-1999).]
nitro4040

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 1999 11:48 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

hey what did you use to grow that bud? OR what di dyour friend use I should say...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: