HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATANICBLACK IS GOD!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 1999 2:16 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Well i agree with you Overmuch there is a section for this type of thing, although i can see people getting potentially more attention by posting here. But it is damn annoying all the people just posting advertisements. If your willing to talk about music or whatever then i dont see as much problem with it.
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 1999 4:43 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Hey nitro its almost blind luck most of the time.
But he threw seeds in a ten gallon fish aquarium and about 3 inches of good fertile soil.
It seems the hardest part is finding the female seeds because males just turn into trees and don't bud.(shows how much i new I just found that out a couple of months ago)They need to be female seeds.
He didn't use miracle grow either,just a little water now and then and plenty of sunlight.
Its only anout a foot and a half tall but has about a couple of ounces of buds on it.
Its really cool it looks like a marijuana bonzai tree.
I'll try and post a pic later of the whole thing maybe you'll see it before it gets deleted.
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 1999 12:30 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

The reason I don't like all the band promotion in this area is because there's a separate forum for unsigned bands called "Unsigned Bands", oddly enough. It gets a little crowded in here with everyone pushing their band, IMHO. I dunno..others may disagree and enjoy the posts...I can only speak for myself.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

All hail Satanicblack. Damn, thought they would be huge by now.
THRASHCRAZED

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

What's happening here? [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]
Flarpo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 3:34 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Mr Wizard take me home!I don't want to be a time traveler any more.

[img]http://216.40.201.155/s/cwm/big/lil.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: