HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 11:06 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

Maybe the solution can be found in the old Helloween tune (KOT7K). e.g. "Make the people hold each other's hands" followed by a rousing chorus of 'Feelings'.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

for those who were not here...
Desslar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

Slowed down???? This board is borderline comatose. There are stretches of several hours during the day when no one posts. It's hardly worth checking most of the time. I suppose this is mostly because there are only about 20 regular posters from the look of things. Metal Sludge may not be quite as interesting, but at least you can count on someone to post every 10 minutes or so.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:26 am    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

metal sludge=teenagers.
HardRadio=adults with jobs.
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 7:28 am    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

nitro -- if you want people to check your site just ask, no need to Troll [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] .. and as far as posts go I'll take quality rather than quantity any day ..
THRASHCRAZED

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 11:56 am    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

Hello all, this board is alright with me. I have actually bought some cds due the recomendation of the users here. I've checked out the Metal Rules one and it's alright. I'm still trying to get a feel for this one. Somebody must think something to give me 4 guitars already. Unless that's a bad thing. I guess it could be since 5 is most prominent right now. NO argueent here!!!!
nitro4040

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:47 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scorchin:
nitro -- if you want people to check your site just ask, no need to Troll [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] .. and as far as posts go I'll take quality rather than quantity any day ..

Huh? Once again, you are incorrect. I don't have a site, nor am I promoting one. Fiddler bumped a few posts and I just started to look back. Thought I would bump a few myself so peeps can see for themselves. I do see that some I did bump got removed. Interesting.

Oh, and btw, how come we can' rate you? Afraid of what you might receive?
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 2:06 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by HardRocker:
metal sludge=teenagers.
HardRadio=adults with jobs.

Seriously. This is about the only metal / rock related site I have found that isn't saturated with 14 year olds who TyPe eVeRyThInG LiKe ThIs.

I guess it would be nice to have a little more activity, but I really don't have the time to read 85 new posts everyday anyway.
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

nitro -- my mistake then....and I apoligize to you, but one does wonder why you are dredging up the troll/flame, and non artist related (which is why that thread was deleted) posts. If the boards to slow for you, then invite some metal, rock savy people ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: