HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 10:56 am    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

Ohh GODOFSMALLP.ENIS and MYD.ICKSUCKS you are so right and so smart and so superior and monkeys might fly out of my @ss.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 12:20 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

You've got to be kidding me. My post stating simply that I was going to hang out here because I needed a new hobby was deleted, yet Godof80s can tell me to FOAD and that's OK?

He has complete carte blanche to say anything with impunity and my unoffensive posts get deleted.

This has gone from bad to crazy. The moderators are actually helping the people who came here to abuse everyone. WTF?
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 12:59 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

Ok, I will break my silence once more. I agree with NightBreed. Why is it that posts talking about the problem here get edited and locked, while the problem itself
(Godof80s and his other names) is allowed tyranical rule?

Is it me, or is that totally f.ucked up? Seems to underscore the thoughts contained in my earlier post all the more.

Let me put it this way: If I owned a bar, and had 10 regulars come in every day and drink a few beers. Now imagine some new guy comes in and starts f.ucking with the regulars for no reason. I would warn the new guy once, then kick him out of my bar. Why? Because it would be important to keep my regulars happy, because they are the customers that will support me thru thick and thin. If I don't support my regular customers, they will leave. The lone idiot is not loyal to me, and he too will eventually leave. Then, I'll be left with an empty bar with no customers.

The same thing will happen here. In fact, it has already begun. Good f.ucking going.

I'm out.

GODOF80S

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 1:07 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

Oh stop- Quit crying and whining you self-righteous pompous pretentious rump-rangers. Jesus - it gets soooo old. Just go enjoy your new "elitist" posts elsewhere because we are doing just fine without you flamers here. Nice peace and quiet. Get a phucking life....boohoo punks...

Scorchin you rule - this thread should be locked before any of the other know-it-alls decide to waste more space...

Heather you probably have an ass large enough for monkeys to fly out of it.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE KNOCKED OFF YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS THRONES???????

Wankers......
zombie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 1:07 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

NB,
Drop me a email when you get a chance.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 1:44 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

Zombie - done.

Back to the fun.

Hey GodofBungholes, I need a favor dude. Ask your Mom to wipe my jizz off her chin.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 2:49 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

GODOF80's - you'll be happy to know that I don't have a big ass - my husband would shoot me before that happened. tee hee hee!
nitro4040

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 2:56 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

I try to ignore... email me: nitro4040@aol.com

thought it was in my profile, but it's not there...
SCOTTRICE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 3:04 pm    Post subject: hmm, Board's slowed down a bit, huh? Reply with quote

The crying game.Unbelieveable.Here's some cheese to go along with all this whine. Some of you presume to be so innocent. It's a joke.Mental1 your a large part of the problem. You said you were gone, so go-bye.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: