HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whoever said the new Angel Dust sucks ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: Whoever said the new Angel Dust sucks ... Reply with quote

doesn't have a clue at all. I just downloaded the rest of the songs of off the new album and this album SMOKES. It definitely has a harder edge than "Enlighten The Darkness," but in a thrashy way, not a Nu Metal way like someone said. The characteristic eerie keyboards are there, the riffs are there, the Haunting melodies tempered with blazing time changes are there. This is a definite MUST BUY for any Angel Dust fan, or fans of good music! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
General Zod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 6:59 pm    Post subject: Whoever said the new Angel Dust sucks ... Reply with quote

Agreed.

GZ
THE_HELLION

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Whoever said the new Angel Dust sucks ... Reply with quote

I am downloading some now.I will check it out. I have never heard their music. Will give you an opinion later
THRASHCRAZED

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Whoever said the new Angel Dust sucks ... Reply with quote

New Angel Dust is out now!!!
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Whoever said the new Angel Dust sucks ... Reply with quote

quote:
New Angel Dust is out now!!!
And it kicks major ass!!
FALCON

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: Whoever said the new Angel Dust sucks ... Reply with quote

my 2cents, Riffs are monster, vox is a notch heavier and stronger even than the lucsious 'Enlighten the Darkness', more Modern and metallic with crunch all over the place, same vintage melodies, this band is very influenced by the likes of their tour mates Opeth and moreso the great Nevermore, love the use of hynotic swirls on the keys and the darkness that reeks through. Top of the early 2002 heap, nothin not to like here...
THE MIGHTY THOR INTREPID

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: Whoever said the new Angel Dust sucks ... Reply with quote

Just got this through Amazon (forget Best Buy!). I agree it is harder! The only thing that is really missing are the longer form songs (ala [i]When I Die[/i]). Can't wait to see them again. Consider making this purchase as the first pressing is a double CD. The second CD is a sampler of other Century Media artists:

1) Iced Earth [i]Jack[/i]
2) Jag Panzer [i]Take To The Sky[/i]
3) Angel Dust [i]The Human Bondage[/i]
4) Onward [i]Eye Of The Nightmare[/i]
5) Tad Morose [i]Nuclear Skies[/i]
6) Royal Hunt [i]The Mission[/i]
7) Sonata Arctica [i]Wolf And Raven[/i]
8) Nevermore [i]The River Dragon Comes[/i]
9) Warmen [i]Trip To...[/i]
10) Dream Evil [i]The Prophecy[/i]
11) Nocturnal Rites [i]Wake Up Dead[/i]
12) Andromeda [i]The Words Unspoken[/i]
13) Blind Guardian [i]Mirror,Mirror[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: