HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rock Star
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Rock Star Reply with quote

This movie was hilarious - it's so bad it's funny. I really liked the outakes at the end of the movie.

My only bitch is that neither Jennifer Anniston nor Marky Mark had big hair. Aqua Net pink would have helped.
Bohica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Rock Star Reply with quote

I rented it when it first came out. Loved the music in it, so I bought the soundtrack. There is an excellent song in there called: We all Die Young... which is the singer from Steelheart (Mark someting or nother).

I happened to rent it again yesterday. It is a good movie, if you don't look at it like it is a biography or anything.

And Jennifer Aniston... what a hotty!! Especially when they fly to LA for the audition... when they get off the plane... seems a little nippy!!! DOH!!!
Hemphead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was just a movie. No more. No less. Somewhat entertaining but not offensive to this Metal Head. I didn't see anyone (or may have missed it) mention the Judas Priest/Rob Halford parallels.
Badboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this in the theatre when it first came out and I really enjoyed it. I was even nervous for Marky when he was getting lifted up to the top of the stage for his first show. The thing I didn't like about it was the producers casting Marky Mark for the lead singer, I think they could have done better, how about Val Kilmer he played a good Jim Morrison. The soundtrack was very good and the rest of Steel Dragon was a very good choice of musicians
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: