HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ozzy / Zakk Wylde news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skull Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 1:03 am    Post subject: Ozzy / Zakk Wylde news Reply with quote

In an interview with Zakk last month:

Itís been non-****ing stop, but after Quebec (March 14th) we have six weeks off. Iím going to be home having mass quantities of sex with my wife, hang with my kids, clean up Rotweiler crap, lift weights and just jam. Then we start firing up from June to September. Weíre going to be out kicking ass at Ozzfest. Weíre opening up the main stage and then with whatever is left of it, Iíll be going up with Ozzy to kick some ass. Iíll be doing double duty with both Black Label and Ozzy. Itís beyond brutal, but in pure Black Label fashion we got to get it done. So, itís going to happen," grunts Zakk. "At Ozzfest, weíll have Craig Nunenmacher (New Orleans Chapter) and Nick
Cantenese (Pittsburgh Chapter). Iíll find out whatís happening with Mike Inez or we may just have Robert Trujillo. Weíll see if Robert wants to do double duty as well." we just recently found out that Robert will be pulling double duty

Though Zakk is looking forward his time off, he still be very busy. "We just recorded a live show (with Ozzy) at the Budokan (in Japan) and weíve got to come up with four bonus tracks. I had written "Bleed For Me", "Demise Of Sanity", "Graveyard Disciples", "Bridge To Cross", "Life, Birth, Blood, Doom", the majority of the whole goddamn Ď1919 Eternalí record for Ozzy, but weíll just go in a room, jam and come up with four slamminí tunes and then have Ozzy come in and sing his ass off on them."

As for Black Label, Zakk reveals, "weíre talking about doing a DVD. Iíve got a bunch of live stuff from the last tour. Iíll repackage Hardcore Volume I and Iím thinking of doing another one. Plus, the other day, I phoned Rob Zombie to see if he wanted to direct a video for us and heís going to do the video for "Bleed For Me". There is also the Black Label heads that Marshall is making. Iíve got to sign 600 letters of authenticity for that. The brutality is never going to stop!"

We also found out hes going to be a father again too, his wifes gonna have twins!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: