HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i need help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pontiouspirate

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 3:04 pm    Post subject: i need help! Reply with quote

i am looking for some audio help. i am looking for metal samples too listen to, and i only have webtv and nothing else. are there any sites that ican listen to either full or 30 second clips of metal songs. i get cdnow, amazon.de, bol.de, and nothing else. if anyone knows of any other good sites please let me know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 3:13 pm    Post subject: i need help! Reply with quote

Pontius -
Try [url=http://www.melodicrock.com]www.melodicrock.com[/url]
There is a "soundbytes" section that has usually about 3 to 5 one minute clips from newer albums (and newer artists as well). There is also a section with full MP3's, they change regularly. It's melodic rock/metal but also has heavier stuff like Testament,etc... what the hell? give it a try!
Mayhem62

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:52 pm    Post subject: i need help! Reply with quote

try [url=http://www.mp3.com,]www.mp3.com,[/url] they have several vqarities of metal there. Also, music labels will have downloadable songs on thier sites. I usually check out Century Media and Metal Blade.
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: i need help! Reply with quote

you might also want to try out Bestbuy.com
If you know of a band, they have sound clips up for them. I listened to 2 older blind guardian albums there before i bought them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: