HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daves Metal Ebay Sales- Beware!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samsalt1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:18 pm    Post subject: Daves Metal Ebay Sales- Beware! Reply with quote

Just a warning to all ebay buyers. DO NOT bid on items from Daves Metal. I have been waiting for Krokus-One Vice at A Time for 2 months and all I ever get is pathetic emails from him with babbling BS. He asked me for my address 4 times and I`ve never recieved anything! [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Just a warning from your friendly neighborhood spiderman. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
JosephC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Daves Metal Ebay Sales- Beware! Reply with quote

I've done business with Dave before (although not for a long time) and never had a problem with him. In fact, once he went way out of his way to get me an Iron Maiden's Eddie Head and turned around and sold it to me at his cost. So I feel an obligation to mention this whenever his name pops up.
FALCON

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Daves Metal Ebay Sales- Beware! Reply with quote

I too have bought many discs from DaveyM, too bad, no one deserves to get that type of treatment, he moves a lot of merch, so keep poundin him, I will help you round a lynch posse if necessary...good luck!
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:01 am    Post subject: Daves Metal Ebay Sales- Beware! Reply with quote

I have never had a problem with davesmetal. He's ok in my book.
samsalt1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:44 am    Post subject: Daves Metal Ebay Sales- Beware! Reply with quote

I had bought from him previously, also and I recieved the cds even thought sometimes it took awhile but never 2 months!

I looked at is feedback yesterday and he`s had 7 negatives just in the last week and over 200 total. I dont know what his deal is, but he`s got some issues.

I am glad that some of you had good experiences with him, its a very frustrating situation. Its not even the money or the cd, its the bullshit excuses he keeps sending me and acting like I`m in the wrong.
Aaarghhh! Now I`m getting all pissed off again!! [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]
THRASHCRAZED

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 9:26 am    Post subject: Daves Metal Ebay Sales- Beware! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by samsalt1:
I had bought from him previously, also and I recieved the cds even thought sometimes it took awhile but never 2 months!

I looked at is feedback yesterday and he`s had 7 negatives just in the last week and over 200 total. I dont know what his deal is, but he`s got some issues.

Well, I'm not here to try to defend the guy or anything, but he has a high volume of cds he has on auction. He probably deals with everything himself which includes shipping, inventory, feedback, etc. I think that he usually has hundreds of auctions to worry about. I admit sometimes his right hand doesn't know what the left is doing, but at least he knows if negative feedback is warranted against him.

metalblood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 9:55 am    Post subject: Daves Metal Ebay Sales- Beware! Reply with quote

I bought a few times from him and only had a problem once. I was getting 4 discs and one was Running Wild's Death or Glory. After two months of excuses and emails he finally said he couldn't get the disc. He sent me a check and the other discs so it worked out in the end.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:11 pm    Post subject: Daves Metal Ebay Sales- Beware! Reply with quote

I never used Dave's Metal either. The only eBay problem I had with a seller was with Scrape Records. I bought the Maiden Rio dvd and it was damaged/defective. They wanted me to pay twice more to get an exchange or do their customer service for them and send it back to EMI Canada.

A few weeks later those buggers were giving full refunds to other customers who had the same problem with the dvds. So beware of Scraped DVDS!
MUTANT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:01 pm    Post subject: Daves Metal Ebay Sales- Beware! Reply with quote

Seems to me that it isn't the sellers' fault if there is a problem with a CD. There is really no way to know if a CD skips unless you opem it up and play it. When I was stationed overseas I noticed that the CDs were not sealed when you bought them. I always wanted to know why. But maybe this has something to do with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: