HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hellion / Ann Boleyn's manager arrested?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MUTANT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Hellion / Ann Boleyn's manager arrested? Reply with quote

Anybody hear what is going on with this? Did the guy get put away?
iwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:05 am    Post subject: Hellion / Ann Boleyn's manager arrested? Reply with quote

The latest I heard was that she put a restraining order against him after he tried to break into her house again.
thrash4life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:56 pm    Post subject: Hellion / Ann Boleyn's manager arrested? Reply with quote

I really starting to wonder if they know what the hell they`re doing at New Renaissance. I pre ordered an album of one of the bands they`re re-releasing back in May to be shipped in july then it was august...then september...now they`re saying before year end!!!
iwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:51 pm    Post subject: Hellion / Ann Boleyn's manager arrested? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by holydiver:
What I'd like to know is WHEN IS THE DAMN ALBUM COMING OUT! First I heard that it was cming out on MASSACRE. Then someboady said METAL BLADE. Anybody know ANYTHING?!

PS: Who is managing the band now? Anybody?!

Ole Bang is managing them now. As for the new cd,now they're saying sometime in the winter.
MUTANT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:58 pm    Post subject: Hellion / Ann Boleyn's manager arrested? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by thrash4life:
I really starting to wonder if they know what the hell they`re doing at New Renaissance. I pre ordered an album of one of the bands they`re re-releasing back in May to be shipped in july then it was august...then september...now they`re saying before year end!!!

A couple things:

1.) I learned never to get too excited about release dates. All of the record companys change the release dates.

2.) Did Hellion's (x) manager go to jail? Did the band have to testify against him?
holydiver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: Hellion / Ann Boleyn's manager arrested? Reply with quote

What I'd like to know is WHEN IS THE DAMN ALBUM COMING OUT! First I heard that it was cming out on MASSACRE. Then someboady said METAL BLADE. Anybody know ANYTHING?!

PS: Who is managing the band now? Anybody?!
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 7:27 pm    Post subject: Hellion / Ann Boleyn's manager arrested? Reply with quote

He has been arrested,but he keeps getting out on bail. They haven't talked much about it lately on NRR's board.
Bohica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:05 pm    Post subject: Hellion / Ann Boleyn's manager arrested? Reply with quote

Not to hijack the thread, but whatever happened to Chet Thompson (Hellions guitarist). I think he is a remarkable player (I think he studied under Randy Rhoads, or taught at Randy's moms store).
holydiver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Hellion / Ann Boleyn's manager arrested? Reply with quote

A couple months ago the Hellion web board said that Chet Thompson was in the studio recording on the new album but that due to health-related matters that they were unsure if Chet would be going on the road and so the guitarist who toured Japan with Ann Boleyn's solo project was rehearsing in Hellion now. I heard that the new guy is awesome, too. ( He looks exactly like Cliff Burton. It is wierd---like seeing a ghost.) I don't know if Chet is ruled out for touring but it sounded like something they were doing as a precaution. I know a friend who's seen them rehearsing and he said they sound awesome. It seems like the lione-up on every Hellion record is always different but each one gets better. I don't think there are too many bands you can say that about. However, I am looking forward to hearing Chet on the new album even if he doesn't tour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: