HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most anticipated releases of '03?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FALCON

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:59 pm    Post subject: Most anticipated releases of '03? Reply with quote

Times here again, we browse through the racks wondering why that disc from a current fave is pushed back, and sift through the rags looking at all the upncoming discs for the year of next, WHAT is the albums you anticipate most?

For me:

1-Evergrey_Redemption Day Easily #1 no question here, get goosebumps just typing it...
2-Nevermore_Engines of Hate
3-Tesla_(stuff live sounded incredible)
4-Zero Hour_(above, but this could steal show)
5-Iced Earth_(patriotic deal)
6-Kamelot_Epica
7-Children of Bodom_(like what they do very much)
8-Testament_(they are due, cum on, I need this, yes)
9-Tool_(they cover this sound like nonother)
10-Imagika-(needed a special band for a darkhorse)

**plus whatever Jorn Lande seems to touch, all six discs I guess, HUH?
JosephC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: Most anticipated releases of '03? Reply with quote

The next [b]Opeth[/b] should be a very interesting one.

I await the new [b]Cradle of Filth[/b] to see how much they (and Sony) tone it down.

I've heard [b]Apocalytica[/b] may have a new one out by the end of 2003. I've also heard stuff like the new CD will have drums on it and Dave Lombardo will be doing them. Oh, that could just be incredible. And especially after Cult which was just a marvelous release. Actually I just checked and Apocalyptica's website indicates the new CD comes out in February and is entitled "Reflections." No confirmed word on a Dave Lombardo contribution though.

I respect Jon Schaffer and alway await new material from [b]Iced Earth.[/b]

Dead Heart in a Dead World was such a killer CD that I'm sure all metalheads look forward to the next [b]Nevermore[/b] CD.

Hopefully the legal issues will be resolved and the rest of [b]Control Denied[/b] will be able to finish Chuck's final work. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, and if [b]Tool[/b] and/or [b]aperfectcircle[/b] have one ready, I'll be dying to hear it.
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: Most anticipated releases of '03? Reply with quote

Hellowen and Iron Maiden
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:46 am    Post subject: Most anticipated releases of '03? Reply with quote

Nevermore
Type O Negative
Strapping Young Lad
Bal-Sagoth
Amorphis
Dimmu Borgir
Old Man's Child
Evergrey
Masterplan
Lullacry

And that's just the first half of the year...later on there's lots more.
JosephC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:58 am    Post subject: Most anticipated releases of '03? Reply with quote

Oooohhh, new Dimmu Borgir. Have to get that one just for Nick Barker's playing alone. That guy is incredible.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:45 am    Post subject: Most anticipated releases of '03? Reply with quote

He's playing on the upcoming Old Man's Child as well.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:49 am    Post subject: Most anticipated releases of '03? Reply with quote

2-Nevermore_Engines of Hate

Close..._Enemies Of Reality_, actually.

5-Iced Earth_(patriotic deal)

_The Glorious Burden_...man, I fear that in its own fashion, this could turn Iced Earth into the next Manowar and I don't mean that in a good way.
Evil Doctor X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 6:11 am    Post subject: Most anticipated releases of '03? Reply with quote

Anthrax
Testament
Iron Maiden
Nevermore
Iced Earth
iwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 6:44 am    Post subject: Most anticipated releases of '03? Reply with quote

Nevemore definitely. Also Hellion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: