HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are they now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:59 pm    Post subject: Where are they now? Reply with quote

Jim Martin's a pumpkin farmer now. No, seriously - I saw a picture of him with this huge-ass championship-league pumpkin.
Motorola

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:06 pm    Post subject: Where are they now? Reply with quote

Wurzel is no more in the music business, from what I know. He was at the Motorhead 25:th anniversary show at the Brixton Academy in London, in the audience, but sadly not on stage. His hair was short ans dyed yellow (!). He released an ambient solo album called Chill Out Or Die a few years back. He also did an album with Evo from Warfare called Warhead (of course).

Eddie Clarke is supposedly working on another solo album. He was quite ill for some time (too much booze, etc.), but seems to be back into shape. Performed at the Motorhead 25:th anniversary gig. Check out [url=http://www.fasteddieclarke.com.]www.fasteddieclarke.com.[/url]
Ug

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Where are they now? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannorabbit:
Jim Martin's a pumpkin farmer now. No, seriously - I saw a picture of him with this huge-ass championship-league pumpkin.

You must be kidding.... [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Ug

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 10:46 pm    Post subject: Where are they now? Reply with quote

Thanks Lionheard, now I will add OSI to my want list.

I hope Clarke can come out with a bluesy rock album, his one and only song "Step Down" from Bomber in one of my favourite track.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:48 pm    Post subject: Where are they now? Reply with quote

OSI - "Office Of Strategic Influences" scheduled for release January 27. Kevin Moore, Mike Portnoy, Jim Matheos, guest Sean Malone on bass and a surprise guest vocalist.
Ug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Where are they now? Reply with quote

Jean Yves- ex-Voivod
Jim Martin- ex-Faith No More
Belladona- ex-Anthrax
Kevin Moore- ex-Dream Theater
Eddie Clarke- ex-Motorhead.
Wurzel- ex-Motorhead.
and members of Soundgarden except of Cornell

Just want to know if anyone has any idea if these guys are still breathing. I know Kevin Moore had the two Chrome(or Chroma?) Key albums and he played keys on Fates Warning's Disconnected, so I wondering if he has new project up his sleaves.
Evil Doctor X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Where are they now? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ug'stongeage genius'Ogson:
Belladona- ex-Anthrax

I just read the other day that he is working on another solo album...
Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:53 am    Post subject: Where are they now? Reply with quote

Kevin Moore will be singing and playing keyboards on the upcoming "Orchestra Of Strategic Influence" or just OSI. This is the project of Fates Warning mainman Jim Matheos. Originally it was going to be Daniel Gildenlow of Pain Of Salvation singing, but they scrapped that.

Their debut will be released in January.
Butchman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:54 am    Post subject: Where are they now? Reply with quote

Matt Cameron, drummer from Soundgarden is now the drummer for Pearl Jam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: