HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crue you!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Crue you! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by General Zod:
"Shout" will always be my favorite Metal CD. It holds a senimental value that no other CD will ever touch. "Dreaming Neon Black" will be left to do battle with "Passion & Warfare", "Operation: Mindcrime" and "Apple" for the #2 spot.

GZ

Ok I must have been thinking of Tyrano's favorite album. I always thought it was you who thought Dead Heart was the greatest album of all time.

By the way, who did Apple? Is that Mother Love Bone?
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: Crue you! Reply with quote

Seems like it. I don't know any other band which released an album by the name of Apple.
General Zod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:01 am    Post subject: Crue you! Reply with quote

beccabecca-

Good question. I didn't enjoy seeing Crue as much without Tommy (although I thought Samantha did a great job). However, I did enjoy "New Tattoo". I think, that in most cases (not all), the singer is the most identifiable part of band's sound, followed by the guitar player, drummer, and lastly the bass player. This is not always the case, but it is more often than not, accurate.

Jake-

Nevermore's last two release would be in my Top 10, maybe even my Top 5. However, as I said, I litteraly grew up on "Shout". And yes, "Apple" by Mother Love Bone.

GZ
Crusader

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 7:54 pm    Post subject: Crue you! Reply with quote

If Crüe wasn't Crüe just because Neil wasn't doing the singing for them then, would that mean Iron Maiden's The X-factor, or Virtual XI aren't Iron Maiden albums?
General Zod

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Crue you! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Crusader:
If Crüe wasn't Crüe just because Neil wasn't doing the singing for them then, would that mean Iron Maiden's The X-factor, or Virtual XI aren't Iron Maiden albums?

I would assume so. But to be sure, you'd have to ask an Iron Maiden fan.

GZ
Crusader

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:05 am    Post subject: Crue you! Reply with quote

Ok, so it all depends on the fan you ask.

Well then, since I'm a big fan of the two first Maiden albums with Di'Anno, I can get away with saying that no albums after Killers are Maiden albums.
General Zod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:34 am    Post subject: Crue you! Reply with quote

Sure.

GZ
Crusader

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:04 pm    Post subject: Crue you! Reply with quote

Cool!
MUTANT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Crue you! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hippyblood:
I am by far, NOT what you would call a Motley Crue fan...but sitting here with cocktail in hand and headphones on head, I'd have to say that "Misunderstood" is a damn good song. Maybe I need to go to bed....

Yes, it is time for bed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: