HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arsis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mijarra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Arsis Reply with quote

My buddy was playing bass for these guys but he just quit. He sent me their demo though before he did. I got it a few days ago, and I am just blown away. Definately high quality metal, with a euro-death kinda feel. Great musicianship and arrangement, and the demo was just done by the drummer and guitarist in a studio before they were even a full band. I don't know if they have a deal in the works to put out a CD or what, but I hope they do cuz they are better than a lot that's out there.

Anyway, I dunno if anyone has heard of them yet, but if not be on the lookout. I think they'll be something big if they get the break.

Check out their site if you feel like it:

[url=http://www.worshipdepraved.com]www.worshipdepraved.com[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: