HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G3 will play here!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: G3 will play here! Reply with quote

UN****INGBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satriani/Vai/Malmsteen Oct 12 19:00

Tomorrow I buy the tickets

Finally................
lamireille

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: G3 will play here! Reply with quote

How lucky you are.
Still a utopian drean to see G3 in Paris one day.

On next October Symphony X will back (it was in Paris on June) the only place they found is a 2500 seats hall. Shame is becoming the Paris music world second name.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PHDPLUS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: G3 will play here! Reply with quote

You're from Reno, ever heard of UnCut?
lamireille

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: G3 will play here! Reply with quote

Sorry, I figure you replied to Wyvern.
But I do have heard some about UnCut. Good stuff if I'm remembering well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: G3 will play here! Reply with quote

No. Are you going to tell me that this forsaken town have a [b]decent[/b] metal band? 0_0

Usually in the poles I see ads from some alternative/jazz/deliver-from-them bands. But never about Uncut. What type of metal they play?

Is funny Since I've moved here I've seen Satriani twice. Onece with Deep Purple as surprise guest mad one alone. Now the G3, I missed Motorhead because of a trip and I missed Rata Blanca and Helloween back home (shitty luck). The balance is not very good, but at least is better than nothing. On the other hand, I have never seen Vai or Malmsteen live so... [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: G3 will play here! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by lamireille:
How lucky you are.
Still a utopian drean to see G3 in Paris one day.

On next October Symphony X will back (it was in Paris on June) the only place they found is a 2500 seats hall. Shame is becoming the Paris music world second name.

I wish Symphony X would come to my town. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

But they won't if they know what's good for them
daeh_latem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: G3 will play here! Reply with quote

Hey Wyvern,

I might see you there!

whats the best type of seating in the theatre? I havent been there yet.
PHDPLUS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: G3 will play here! Reply with quote

UnCut is kind of like Green Day but with a little Megadeth mixed in. Their website is [url=http://www.uncutonline.com.]www.uncutonline.com.[/url] I know their drummer and the guitarist is a Satriani fan.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: G3 will play here! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by daeh_latem:
Hey Wyvern,

I might see you there!

whats the best type of seating in the theatre? I havent been there yet.

Hey daeh, we have to look for a way to meet there [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] . [b]I got Section C Row 8 Seat 1[/b]. Is to the right and was the best available when I purchased it yesterday.
The theater is big ans well structured, but I wish I would have found seats in front, like I did when I saw Satriani last year. The acoustic is good in any case.

at PHDPLUS: Green Day? That doesn't sound very promisory, I may check their website later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: