HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone going to Def Lep's Sold Out Show at Irvine Oct. 3rd?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtlhd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Anyone going to Def Lep's Sold Out Show at Irvine Oct. 3rd? Reply with quote

I'm glad I got tics when I did since it's sold out. Anyone else on the board going? Hopefully they'll also play some old tunes.
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Anyone going to Def Lep's Sold Out Show at Irvine Oct. 3rd? Reply with quote

Back in April they opened their show with the first 4 songs from High N Dry....it was a helluva way to start a Def Lep show.
mtlhd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Anyone going to Def Lep's Sold Out Show at Irvine Oct. 3rd? Reply with quote

I hope they do that this time. That would be killer!
nitro4040

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: Anyone going to Def Lep's Sold Out Show at Irvine Oct. 3rd? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by mtlhd:
I hope they do that this time. That would be killer!

And then you can leave.
Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:01 am    Post subject: Anyone going to Def Lep's Sold Out Show at Irvine Oct. 3rd? Reply with quote

That's odd because the venue still shows that they have plenty of tickets available. Nevertheless, I'd love to go, but I'm seeing Helloween the same night in Orange County.
live4metal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: Anyone going to Def Lep's Sold Out Show at Irvine Oct. 3rd? Reply with quote

HA,HA,HA,! That's good stuff Nitro!
mtlhd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Anyone going to Def Lep's Sold Out Show at Irvine Oct. 3rd? Reply with quote

Their website had it listed as "sold out" for a couple of days and then didn't. There were still seats available for the terrace area and they also had the lawn closed.

BTW, the show was great! However it had some disapointments:
1)There was no effects, like lasers or pyro which I expect when I go see a veteran band that is playing in an arena-sized venue.

2)They didn't play anything from the 1st album, like Wasted or Rock Brigade.

3)They only played 1 song each from Euphoria album(which I love) and only 1 song from X (which they're touring for, so that made no sense to me)

All in all, I had fun, so I guess that's all that matters!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: