HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slayer DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mayhem62

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Slayer DVD Reply with quote

Anyone pick this up yet? How is it? I've been thinking about it and was wondering if it's worth 18 dollar price tag.
alanhendry@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Slayer DVD Reply with quote

Mayhem62, it's definitely worth it. If you're a Slayer fan or not. It has all the essentials, I think there are around 30 songs from a single concert and Slayer always delivers live.
There is also a funny hour long extra on Slayer fans, showing what sick demented people follow the band. It looks like interview fans waiting outside the place they film the concert and it's flat out hilarious.
It has a few other extras, including a disturbing video for Bloodline.
All in all, one of the best DVD's I've picked up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: