HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On request my G3 appreciation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ug

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:06 am    Post subject: On request my G3 appreciation Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by PHDPLUS:
quote:
Originally posted by Ug'stoneage genius'Ogson:
[b]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......[/b] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Needed Mr.Dictionary's assisstance a couple of times tough!

Is that how Mr. Dictionary spells "assisstance"?
"assistance"...is it ok now?
Bohica

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: On request my G3 appreciation Reply with quote

Unfortunately, they played KC last night, and I couldn't drive 3 hours there and back and make it to work in a sane mind.

However, I will get to see TSO next month!!
totembird

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:10 pm    Post subject: On request my G3 appreciation Reply with quote

interesting...though whoever above commenting that only musicians playing instruments can understand the goodness and badness of music-is probably the lamest thing I've heard in my life.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: On request my G3 appreciation Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by daeh_latem:

wyvern...i was looking for someone wearing a black t-shirt with "Wyvern" in white type across the front..no such luck..but if you heard the drunk guy in the back screaming, iwas at that table.

Hmmm, that's an idea LOL. I have to make one for the future.
Glad you enjoy it despise the "technicalities" already posted here [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] . That's the bottom line, enjoyment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: