HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you guys seen the Dimmu box yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woosta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Have you guys seen the Dimmu box yet? Reply with quote

Good lord, what a production!!! I don't think I've ever seen a box of this quality and the book w/ cd is just amazing! If you are a fan of this band, make it a point to get this box! It's one beautiful piece!!
SGR_32

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Have you guys seen the Dimmu box yet? Reply with quote

man i couldnt agree more, its awsome. and so is the cd
live4metal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Have you guys seen the Dimmu box yet? Reply with quote

Are U guys referring to the new album? Is it better than than last? Would someone who's not a death vocal fan be able to enjoy it? Say like Children of Bodom's stuff.Great music with so so vocals.Let me know.My curiouity is peaked.
woosta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: Have you guys seen the Dimmu box yet? Reply with quote

Wow, I'm not sure if a non-death fan would like it or not. I'm the type of guy who hears the music first and the music is certainly top notch as usual! I think this cd sounds very similar to the last but it's a little more "grand" in style. Maybe download a track or 2 and see what you think?
JosephC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Have you guys seen the Dimmu box yet? Reply with quote

I don't intend to be rude or anything, but how much did you guys have to pay for this f**ker!? I looked everywhere for this da*n thing, e-mailed a bunch of vendors to see if they could order one...and had no luck. Finally I was just going to give up and get one from Nuclear Blast Europe, but they were going to charge me an arm and a leg to ship the thing (apparently it's like 7 pounds). Now Century Media just got a few (apparently their webshop is distributing all Nuclear Blast releases in North America), so I ordered one...but I paid a boatload for it. How much did you guys get this for?
woosta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Have you guys seen the Dimmu box yet? Reply with quote

It was 66 Euro plus shipping so around $80 I would imagine. It's certainly worth it to me!
JosephC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Have you guys seen the Dimmu box yet? Reply with quote

That is what I paid, Century Media is charging $80 and that is including the shipping. If I'm not mistaken Nuclear Blast's Europe's shop was selling it from about 55 USD, but they were going to end up charging me 75 to 80 USD once they finished with the shipping charges. I was hoping to dig around and try to locate one for $50 to $60, but I came up empty. I'll be interested to see if anyone on this continent will score one via mailorder for less than $60.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: