HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New in 2004?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGR_32

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: New in 2004? Reply with quote

Ive heard of a few releases comming in 2004.
As many already have the Iced Earth,
also new Tad Morose in Feb.
Also heard rumors of a new Dream Evil, new
The Gathering, Primal Fear,Amon Amarth, Gwar and Maybe New Opeth Bythe end of the year. As well as rumors of the final Mercyful Fate album by the end of the year. Any other confirmed releases or rumors anyone know of? i like to know ahead of time just how much cash i will be spending, and if i need a new cd rack (already need 1, should i by 2)
Paul G

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: New in 2004? Reply with quote

here's a batch most are set for the 1st quarter of the year

Iced Earth
AC-DC
In Flames
Into Eternity
Judas Priest
Slayer
Wolf
Cannibal Corpse
Exodus
Dismember
Black n Blue
Pink Cream 69
Aerosmith
My Dying Bride
The Black League
Grip Inc.
Edguy
Primal Fear
Hypocrisy
WASP
Probot
God Forbid
Mayhem
Annihilator
Death Angel
Jorn Lande
Masterplan
Voivod
Jake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: New in 2004? Reply with quote

I heard Diamond Head might be putting something together for next year. Not sure if that's true or not.
PaulEMoz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: New in 2004? Reply with quote

Yngwie's "Attack!!" album is getting a US release on Sony/Epic, on January 13th, with two US bonus tracks, if anyone's interested in Malmsteen's stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FALCON

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:18 pm    Post subject: New in 2004? Reply with quote

Besides Iced Earth,

I'd Have Tesla, Zero Hour, and Pain of Salvation as three bands I anticipate would rule the roost.
PHDPLUS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: New in 2004? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulEMoz:
Yngwie's "Attack!!" album is getting a US release on Sony/Epic, on January 13th, with two US bonus tracks, if anyone's interested in Malmsteen's stuff.

I will also be getting the G3 DVD recorded in Denver, solely for Yngwie's performance. His rendition of Baroque and Roll is worth the price of this DVD and then some. This should be out early next year. Along with the new version of Attack!, that's two gems we can count on in 2004.
JosephC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject: New in 2004? Reply with quote

Last I had heard was that Opeth weren't planning on releasing another studio album until late 2005. I think they are touring through the midpoint of 2004 (will be in the US in Feb and March, that's confirmed) and I thought I heard Michael say that after they were finished with the Deliverance/Damnation tour that they wanted to take about a 1 year break.

I could be wrong but I thought I heard that. If so, hopefully the plan will change. They seem to be gaining some momentum, a year off might not help that.
Evil Doctor X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: New in 2004? Reply with quote

I think Testament are finally supposed to have something out in the first half of the year...
General Zod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:07 am    Post subject: New in 2004? Reply with quote

Symphony X will be remaking their debut, with Russell on vocals. Evergrey, Ark and Soilwork should also have new CDs out.

GZ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: