HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Choruses That Are Currently Sticking To Your Brain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: Choruses That Are Currently Sticking To Your Brain Reply with quote

some song by Sinergy. I don't remember the title. And also Heading for Tomorrow - Gamma Ray
PHDPLUS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:36 am    Post subject: Choruses That Are Currently Sticking To Your Brain Reply with quote

Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth. This song may be simple but nonetheless it's a work of genius.
Ug

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Choruses That Are Currently Sticking To Your Brain Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I hate to admit this, but the chorus (and the whole song in general) for the song [i]Sk8ter Boy[/i] from that singer [b]April Levine[/b] has been in my head for weeks now.

Sure, it's a pop punk song, but damn it, this one has such catchy hooks going on who wouldn't be humming this one all of the time.
[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

for a long time her first song "complicated" was clinging to every single one of my brain cells. my gf kept teasing me saying that sub-consciously i'm in love with that song thats why i wouldnt let it out of my head.
samsalt1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 7:03 am    Post subject: Choruses That Are Currently Sticking To Your Brain Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
'Messiah' - Steel Prophet

"SEND US A SIGN! TO SHOW YOU`LL COME! Your faithfuls here."

One of my all-time favorite songs. Great choice.
Not only does it have an incredibly memorable chorus, it has one of the most memorable riffs, also.
Ug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:07 am    Post subject: Choruses That Are Currently Sticking To Your Brain Reply with quote

your bones will build my palace
your eyes stud my crown
for i'm mars, the god of war
and i'll cut you down

motorhead.

finally shania twains out of my head!
The Space Lord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:50 am    Post subject: Choruses That Are Currently Sticking To Your Brain Reply with quote

Jackyl "Kill The Sunshine". If they wrote more songs like this I'd be more of a fan.

[i]"Kill the sunshine/The king of the nighttime, yeah!"[/i]
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:13 pm    Post subject: Choruses That Are Currently Sticking To Your Brain Reply with quote

Funny you say Jackyl cause I've kindof got that "She Loves My Cock" song repeating in my head. But unfortunately also in there is that awful new Nelly song(I don't know how it got there). And then there's Lay All Your Love on Me as covered by Helloween.
Motorola

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:08 pm    Post subject: Choruses That Are Currently Sticking To Your Brain Reply with quote

I don't wanna be buried in a pet semetary
I don't want to live my life again
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 2:06 pm    Post subject: Choruses That Are Currently Sticking To Your Brain Reply with quote

Badlands-"Dreams In The Dark"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: