HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul G

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome Reply with quote

I've always been a sucker for killer melodic hard rock, hell the last 2 Harem Scarem discs easily made it into my top 5's for 2002-2003 respectively. My first exposure to this band was via this board, Electrified was the disc, since then they have released 2 discs Sonic Dynamite was pretty good but somewhat inconsistent, Endangered was well just that. Thunderdome marks a major return to form, tight well written songs, hooks galore, agressive Sonic Dynamite style riffs. Very impressive stuff, fans of Electrified will LOVE it in my opinion.

As for the cover of My Sharona [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] it's rocked up, dirtied up, grungier and heavier than the original yet it remains quite true, they did a pretty good job covering a song that I consider untouchable.
General Zod

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome Reply with quote

Just downloaded this on a whim. I've yet to listen to it, but your comments have piqued my curiosity.

GZ
Metal1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome Reply with quote

How did you guys get it already? I didn't think it came out until the end of the month. Actually, I thought that was the case with the New Iced Earth...

Please, oh bringers of good music, tell me how to get this stuff!!!
General Zod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome Reply with quote

I just left you a private message.

GZ
Mijarra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome Reply with quote

Is this going to be a US release? I looked these guys up and everthing they have seems to be an import.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: