HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saxon London Town, UK,Saturday 7th Feb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lionheart747

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Saxon London Town, UK,Saturday 7th Feb Reply with quote

I went to see Saxon in London, and i have to say, as a long time follower of the group, to see the words "sold out" made me proud, 1,800 people of all ages were treated to nearly 2 hours of British Heavy Rock at its best, playing songs from their early catalogue (including the brilliant Suzie Hold On), this was Saxon doing what they do best, they were joined on stage by lead guitarist Andy Sneap (from support band Hell), and the highlight, one Mr Nigel Glockler (after his recent illness) playing the drums to 747 (Strangers in the night), the show was rounded off with Doro (Pesch) joining the boys to belt out, one of Saxon's main songs, Denim and Leather....if they pop over the pond to the states, please go and give them a listen....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: