HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ozzy + Marilyn manson= true!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 12:32 am    Post subject: Ozzy + Marilyn manson= true! Reply with quote

Just did an interview with Zakk Wylde yesterday. He's currently in the studio recording the new Ozzy-album and after that they will go on tour with... MARILYN f***in MANSON!! Hate Manson, love Ozzy, but would I pay "double" price just to see Ozzy? Would you?
Aethyrs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 7:31 am    Post subject: Ozzy + Marilyn manson= true! Reply with quote

NO I won't pay double price for that! I've been lucky to have seen Ozzy a couple of times, but to tour with Manson is just a bad idea.
Icarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 7:53 am    Post subject: Ozzy + Marilyn manson= true! Reply with quote

I've seen [b]Ozzy[/b] many times and his shows just keep getting more old and tired. It's nice to see Wylde back in the line up but it won't be enough to drag my a.ss to the the arena. With [b]Manson[/b] taging along the show is even less appealing.
zombie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 8:34 am    Post subject: Ozzy + Marilyn manson= true! Reply with quote

Think I'll stay home and give myself a root canal.
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 12:16 pm    Post subject: Ozzy + Marilyn manson= true! Reply with quote

Ozzy never gets old to me. I basically went to Ozzfest this year just for Black Sabbath and maybe Black Label Society. Sabbath put on one hell of a show. It was even better than the last two times that I saw them.
Icarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 2:02 pm    Post subject: Ozzy + Marilyn manson= true! Reply with quote

quote[quote][b]Ozzy never gets old to me.[/b][/quote]

How many times have you seen him? I'm sure he'll do the same routine he always does: Opening with [i] I Don't Know[/i] going into [i]War Pigs[/i]. He'll be shuffling accross the stage and clapping his hands a lot and saying "I Love You All" and "God Bless You All" about 100 times each. Of course we can't forget the water spraying on the audience every few songs. All this with his over enhanced vocals makes for a very predictable show.

Of course if there's anyone who hasn't seen [b]Ozzy[/b] ever, you may want to catch him at least once. Who knows you may actually be there when he decides to open with a different song. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 3:11 pm    Post subject: Ozzy + Marilyn manson= true! Reply with quote

You forgot to mention "I can't fuc**ng hear you!"

I have seen him seven times (including 2 or 3 Black Sabbath appearences. I guess I don't remember if he has always played the same tunes or not, but the guy is a showman. If you go just to have a great time out a concert, Ozzy will not fail you. He is still better in concert than 85% of the other bands that I see!
Lars37

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 5:02 pm    Post subject: Ozzy + Marilyn manson= true! Reply with quote

I just have to hand it to the man - one time I saw him at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago, and he broke his ankle halfway through the show. He hopped his way through the rest of the show, then went to the hospital!
The man can play with pain!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: