HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An album that is steadily growing on me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Something Wicked

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 10:22 pm    Post subject: An album that is steadily growing on me Reply with quote

As I am listening to Manowar's "Triumph Of Steel", I wonder why I haven't gotten into it earlier. I have had it since early April, and while it was solid, it never really stood out. I listened to it in it's entirety earlier today, and I think I'm going to really like this album.

Have any of you had any similar experiences??????

NP: Manowar - Metal Warriors
brianscriv

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 11:50 pm    Post subject: An album that is steadily growing on me Reply with quote

Not with Manowar or that album but with Iced Earth. When I first heard them in 1998 I thought they were just "eh" but now are like my 3rd favorite band.
Aethyrs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 3:48 am    Post subject: An album that is steadily growing on me Reply with quote

Yeah, I bought it when it came out and it took a few times to listen to it befor I realy started to enjoy it. I was a little disapointed at first caus I wanted Eric to sing as he has done before.
rockin500

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 8:21 am    Post subject: An album that is steadily growing on me Reply with quote

Actually i liked it from the start.
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 8:37 am    Post subject: An album that is steadily growing on me Reply with quote

Good album, always liked it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: