HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SANTA CLAUS IS CUMMIN TO TOWN
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LowRider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:03 am    Post subject: SANTA CLAUS IS CUMMIN TO TOWN Reply with quote

Who want's what? And why do you deserve it? c'mon, tell Santa! [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
Badboy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:54 am    Post subject: SANTA CLAUS IS CUMMIN TO TOWN Reply with quote

I want a 40 inch Plasma TV to put on my wall.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: SANTA CLAUS IS CUMMIN TO TOWN Reply with quote

Got a DVD burner and VCR for the other computer. And I did crap loads to have it coming. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now I just need to figure out how to use it.
Ug

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: SANTA CLAUS IS CUMMIN TO TOWN Reply with quote

I want that lady from "Dark Angel"(whatever her name is). Or the one who sang 1000 miles(Vanessa Carlton?) I know she is not exactly hot, but I kinda like her, not the song, the face....hehehe

...and I want more metal/rock bands to come to Hong Kong. I live in a frigging desert right now and I have been a good boy the whole year, well except the time I...well..mmm...
LowRider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: SANTA CLAUS IS CUMMIN TO TOWN Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rockangel:
Got a DVD burner and VCR for the other computer. And I did crap loads to have it coming. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now I just need to figure out how to use it.

put your glasses on Rockangel and read the directions, the cables should be color coded, then, VCR=PLAY, DVD BURNER=RECORD. LOL E-MAIL me, i may be able to help you out, by the way, i am having templates made of the Dragons.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: SANTA CLAUS IS CUMMIN TO TOWN Reply with quote

I don't really want anything material for Christmas. I just want to feel peaceful for a little while. I don't know why or if I derserve it, but that's what I'd like.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:50 pm    Post subject: SANTA CLAUS IS CUMMIN TO TOWN Reply with quote

Lowrider you've got mail.

Mijarra I know the feeling. Though I would have baught the DVD player anyway. They really cool news is tests I had done last week came back and I am still cancer free. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] BEST gift ever!
LowRider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:09 pm    Post subject: SANTA CLAUS IS CUMMIN TO TOWN Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rockangel:
Lowrider you've got mail.

Mijarra I know the feeling. Though I would have baught the DVD player anyway. They really cool news is tests I had done last week came back and I am still cancer free. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] BEST gift ever!

Rockangel, you know I have been through it twice, and I am so happy for you. Yes Rockangel their is a Santa Claus lol. God Bless you, and Keep on Keepin on! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
LowRider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: SANTA CLAUS IS CUMMIN TO TOWN Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Badboy:
I want a 40 inch Plasma TV to put on my wall.

ummmm, (Badboy) naughty or nice? i think you should plan on a 13inch B/W for your bedroom. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: