HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 7:19 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

MY PAW WAS KILLED BY A CARROT!!!!
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 2:30 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I have to agree with Fatal on this one. Canned hams and/or potted meats are always fine gifts. And, for Chasidic Jews, a fine ham is always a good ice-breaker.
Heather

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 7:51 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Fatal,

Please no "Potted Meat Food Product"! What the heck is it anyway?

Spirit,

He would have spent the money if it had been on a new guitar or power tool! I told him when he can fit into his tight leather pants, I'll wear a mini skirt. (Like it's my fault he gained weight) hahahahaha!
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 9:47 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Heather: Way to go. They can't expect us to wear next to nothing while they go around in baggy jeans and T-shirts.

Metalfilm and Fatal: Canned ham is indeed a noble offering. However, when the gift is of SPAM, consider the relationship in question dead ten times over. *shrug* MY offering of choice would be tofu. You simply can't go wrong with soy (well, unless your comrade is allergic to it.)

Spirit
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 3:54 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

MY PAW WAS KILLED BY TOFU!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: