HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cooler Uncle Jesse? The one from Full house or The Dukes of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2000 10:58 am    Post subject: Cooler Uncle Jesse? The one from Full house or The Dukes of Reply with quote

Im sure its been discussed into the ground.(at least among alcoholics, or teenagers who sign those agreements not to have sex until marriage) No Im not talking about the title.(really?) Heres my question.....

Back in the mess of hair and metal of the 80's emerged a platinum selling act...INXS.
You hard up rock and metal worshippers of the 80's what did u think of them? I know you like to burn glam but what kinda of music was INXS. I've heard it dubbed as alternative and Modern rock. Though there wasnt really a market way back then....

OH YEAH ITS EASTER DOES ANYONE REMEBER THOSE INFLATABLE EASTER BUNNIES... AND NO IM NOT BEING A PERVERT... WHEN I SPEAK OF THIS EVERYONE LOOKS AT ME LIKE IM SICK....
anamal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2000 1:38 pm    Post subject: Cooler Uncle Jesse? The one from Full house or The Dukes of Reply with quote

Fatal, i thought the 1st american release was pretty cool, i still listen to it to this day.....
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2000 3:00 pm    Post subject: Cooler Uncle Jesse? The one from Full house or The Dukes of Reply with quote

Whatever INXS was, I wasn't listening, then or now.

And in answer to your first question, DENVER PYLE ROCKS!
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2000 7:01 pm    Post subject: Cooler Uncle Jesse? The one from Full house or The Dukes of Reply with quote

DUH!! The one from the Dukes.

On the inflateable Easter Bunny thing, there is a huge 20 foot tall one on one of the local Greek teeny-bopper restaurant hang-outs. I've always wanted to drive by the place and shoot it with a pellet gun to pop it.

And I don't recall ever hearing any INXS songs, although I have heard of them.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2000 7:56 pm    Post subject: Cooler Uncle Jesse? The one from Full house or The Dukes of Reply with quote

Really? Inxs, had hits like New Sensation, Suicide Blonde, Tear us Apart, and Need you tonight.

Once again no one remembers the inflatable easter bunnies. RIP 79-85
Acacia70

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2000 5:05 am    Post subject: Cooler Uncle Jesse? The one from Full house or The Dukes of Reply with quote

full house's uncle jesse cuz he played a BC Rich on the show.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2000 9:19 am    Post subject: Cooler Uncle Jesse? The one from Full house or The Dukes of Reply with quote

I'll admit it - I like to listen to INXS CDs - but only when they are hanging from a rope.

There is a photo somewhere of me when I was 4 with my blow up easter bunny. scary.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2000 9:43 am    Post subject: Cooler Uncle Jesse? The one from Full house or The Dukes of Reply with quote

Yessss,,,,,, Thank you for sacrificing your pride......
Black Spiral Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2000 9:48 am    Post subject: Cooler Uncle Jesse? The one from Full house or The Dukes of Reply with quote

I lost any respect I may have had respect for INXS when I saw them in 1993 at the WHFS Festival at RFK stadium. Keep in mind this was in Washington D.C. on the July 4th weekend. During the set Michael Hutchence says to the crowd, "Everybody say, f*** George Washington!" The roaring crowd of almost 80,000 goes practically silent. I mean, what a moron! You can usually get away with insulting a sitting president, but insulting the Father of our Country? On July 4th? In Washington? So the crickets are busy chirping and Hutchence realizes he has made an enormous faux pax and says rather sheepishly, "Oh... sorry..." and continues on with his Jim Morrison wannabe schtick. Needless to say I didn't exactly mourn his loss.

[This message has been edited by Black Spiral Dancer (edited 04-24-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Black Spiral Dancer (edited 04-24-2000).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: