HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2000 10:37 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

NB: Sheeattt!!! Damn boy, you were right about her being a hottie. And LUVVIN the fang caps!!!! Are those permanent or temps? But me?!??! I've always dreamt more about becoming a were-wolf, although, I did win a costume contest in second grade for scariest costume. "What was I?" you ask, a vampire. And Sarah Michelle Gellar could stake me anytime. And thanks for the support bud!!!
Spirit: I told Rachel (the girl in college an hour away) how I felt, she said she didn't want to be tied down. I think she wanted some ass. But anyways, we are still talking, I think it's just going to be one of those sexual relief things when she comes around, but maybe I am wrong. Maybe something will come up, I won't expect anything to happen. Now my bro's girl, her and I have been really good friends for a while, I go to her with my problems and she comes to me. I never really showed interest in her, partially because I never thought that she thought of me in that way. Guess I was wrong. She tells me last week that the people she was interested in weren't interested in her. (So I was the other guy, she did say people) I ask who. She says my brother, Erick. (The other guy in the photo of me in the recliner, go to profile and click on website link) My bro told me he liked her a week before that, so I hooked them up. Then over the weekend at a party, we both get blasted and during a short conversation I say that I get better behaved the more I drink, (the last party we got drunk, at I was very flirtatious, not being like that this time.) She says why do you say that, I says I kind of liked her then. Then she says don't say that, I say why, did you have feelings for me at one time. She answers 'bout a week ago, and walks off, I tell her to come back and she says no. A week ago was the day we were driving around in her truck having the conversation about the people she liked. Then she wouldn't talk to me about that for the rest of the night. Then a friend tells me today he thought she has had a thing for me for a while now. Ain't that the sh*t. Uhh..that's enough venting for now. But thanks Spirit and Night. I almost forgot about that conversation we had before, seems like ages ago.

[This message has been edited by Bullgod10304 (edited 04-18-2000).]
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2000 10:46 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

With all the crap I go through, I think it's time I just go out and be a player.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 6:07 am    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Bullgod: It's a viable idea...hey, everyone else is doing it, it seems.
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 9:49 am    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Man, I feel for you. Isn't that always the way it seems, the one that you would be best matched with and has an interest in you always is already taken, and through the feeling of honor you back off and it goes to a "what could have been"? Life just really doesn't make sense sometimes. Good luck, and always vent, it feels good and there seems to be some very supportive people here to help.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 1:21 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

You guys are great. Thanks for the support from all of you. I think their will be less pain with the player thinkg anyway. Besides, I may be getting a hook up with a hot-ass brunette chick through that one blond I was drooling over a couple months ago. I know Spirit and Night remember her.
Very'eavy: Welcome back bud. Haven't heard from you in a while. How have things been going?
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 1:27 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

thinkg=thing
Been a long day, I think it's this damn rain.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 2:17 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Bullgod: Yeah, I remember her. So you've effectively got random crap going on with three girls at once...hmm, perhaps your idea of becoming a player isn't quite as hypothetical as you first thought it to be.

Very'eavy: Good to see you again! Where have you been?
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 2:24 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Yeah BG, WTF is up with this crappy weather? Cold and rainy every damn day lately. We may as well live in London. Depressing as hell.

The player idea may not be a bad one if things don't pan out with this new hook up. College life seems to encourage that anyway. And don't you just love playing the mixed signals game? What a pain in the azz. So glad I found Carrie. We have absolutely everything in common. Anyway, If the girlfriend thing isn't looking promising, dig this site, it's fookin' hillarious. I almost fell out of my chair I laughed so hard.
[url=http://www.jackinworld.com]http://www.jackinworld.com[/url]

Just tryin to help bro' ;-)

The fang caps are temps but professional. I got them from the Nightmare Factory online. They're Hollywood quality stuff. Very cool but I have to learn how to talk with them on. It's tough. This Thursday is the annual fetish ball at my fav Goth club. Should be a blast.

Good to see ya back 'eavy.

And Matt, I'd play rock/paper/scissors with ya for a crack at Daphne. Best 2 of 3 shall it be?
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 3:13 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Glad to see Very'eavy back on board.

NB - glad you're getting some on a regular basis. On another note - sounds like your step monster has the broom up the wrong hole.

BG - I had a similar situation with an old boyfriend and his cousin. Preferred the cuz over the boyfriend - neither was worth it. Life - ain't it a bitch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: