HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 3:19 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Night-Breed, you think Daphne would ever go for you now that you called her a psycho hosebeast? Girls don't give head to guys who insult em. Then again, in my experience, sometimes they do.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 3:58 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Hey, I'm sure I wouldn't be the first guy to take Daphne for a roll in the back of the Mystery Machine. Psycho Hosebeast or not.

I'd just have to double wrap it, that's all.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 8:01 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Oh, and Night-Breed, your girlfriend is gorgeous!
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2000 12:19 am    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Dude ive been playing bass for like 4 and a half years and its been only the last couple of years that ive been getting somewhere. i always tend to underrate myself so to be truthful for once(actually i am quite honest but too honest) id say im decent but i still have very much to learn and i also must admit that complex rhythms confuse the hell out of me.

in my spare time: besides practicing bass, some video games, some tv(actually before college i didnt watch too much but since alot of social stuff in my house is centered around tvs i watch it more often), computer stuff, homework, running track and cross country takes up large amounts of time. and of course i listen to music and sleep. once in a while we play pranks on eachother here.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2000 3:37 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

I opened up the site and had to shut it down really fast because my sister and dad were walking around close to me. It got me to laugh. Thanks bud!!! I may have to check it out later.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2000 3:41 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Oh, and the only problem with the player thing is people are still wondering why AIDS is on the rise. Ahh well, I love girls anyway.
"I put the grrr in swinger baby, yeah!!!!!"
Fretbuzz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2000 4:30 am    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Night Breed
How good does that Parker play???? I hear they sound great. Haven't test driven one yet.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2000 1:14 pm    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Thanks Spirit. I think she's gorgeous too. So far all my friends and family who've met her are impressed to hell. Still trying to figure out why she's with a bum like me.

Fretbuzz, the Parker plays great. That carbon fiberglass alloy stuff they coat the neck with is awesome. The neck and fretboard are so damn smooth you can just fly around it and slide all over it. I love the shape of the neck too. Very comfortable to play. The sound is way cool. That DiMarzio humbucker in the bridge position has a great crunchy fat rock tone. Overall it takes second place in my collection only to my Les Paul.

The kick in the grapes though, I bought my Nitefly about three years ago when they were still fairly new on the market. List price was $1495 I think. I got mine for $825, a steal I thought. I saw a new one for sale for $495 a few months ago. hmmmff!!!
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2000 10:34 am    Post subject: In the immortal words of Adam Ant: "Stand and Deliver!!!" Reply with quote

Well there is a pot-pellied tree pig at my work that I could swear has the hots for me. She's the kind of girl you'd see at a bar at 2 am waiting to pick up a drunken man. Well a co-worker asked her if she like me without my permission. (I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, she doesn't even have a cool personality. But I ain't mad.) Well she said no, her reasons were I was too young for her, (thank god) I didn't have long hair, I have no tattoos, and I didn't wear make-up. The first guy I thought of was Night-Breed. Don't worry bud, if we ever hung out, I wouldn't let you or any other guy feel her wrath. Ugh!!! *shivers*

Now I think I'll keep my hair short instead of growing it out when I go to Western, just because of her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: