HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello...I'm New Here
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shark777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 2:49 pm    Post subject: Hello...I'm New Here Reply with quote

To introduce myself..I'm Mark Sheibley from Visalia California..I'm a recording artist with a new cd out and would appreciate any feedback that any of you have! You can hear my music at [url=http://www.mp3.com/MarkSheibley]http://www.mp3.com/MarkSheibley[/ url] let me know your views!..Thanks,I'll be back later to discuss more...Mark
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 3:49 pm    Post subject: Hello...I'm New Here Reply with quote

I couldn't hear all your songs, because when I tired to get my real player to come up, most of the links were broken, or were out dated. What I did hear I really liked, except I am not into going to church or reading the bible that book scares me way bad, so does the church, but if that is how you worship by song, well ok cool. That is your thing and I respect that. Your kind of like Stryper. Now just because I don't go to church and all that doesn't mean I wouldn't by your disk, because I would. I listen to weird devil music and I don't worship the Devil and I don't even want to believe in a place like that, but if I like the music and the beat to a song, then I will listen. I am a very open minded person. I love all types of music, except I don't like too much rap, or rap metal, and country mostly gives me a headace.

RATTQUEEN E PEARCY
Shark777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 6:17 pm    Post subject: Hello...I'm New Here Reply with quote

Hi Rattqueen,
Thanks for your input..I don't go to church either!..Well I use to but just not anymore..however I do believe in God and I write music that is positive..there's enough doom and gloom in the world today..i just choose to sing about stuff that will encourage people and fire them up!...Alot of artists now are covering the negative sides of life...I like the positive side!I've lived in the negative side for a long time!..I know which side is better!...And like you said I also listen to all metal bands as well ..My favorite bands right now are Godsmack and Creed..But I do miss the killer guitar solo's from back in the 80's!..I'd like to hear more bands jam out lead solos again!..well..Later!..Mark
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 6:46 pm    Post subject: Hello...I'm New Here Reply with quote

Mark,
I want your cd. You have some killer tunage.
Ya know I also just listen to Belly Love and I want their cd. I just got to listen to sound samples. You ever hear of them? Also, I do believe in God, but I don't judge God by any book, or by what people say. I have my own understanding with God. He is cool ya know. I do ask God why do I feel I belong to Stephen E Pearcy cause he is married ya know, but I get he belongs to you, so whatever. I am sure God will help me figure it out in the end. I really believe God wants me to know I will be with SEP, but then eh I could be wrong. Anyway it is great you write about postive stuff. I will write about anything even if it is a door knob.
I have written a song about a door..Yea just a door and how a door feels. I mean think about it. What if you could never feel love?
What if you could never move. You get the idea. I write about the strangest stuff. I have a very twisted far gone mind and most people agree, so that makes for great song writing in my opinon. Also, I would like to hear more ballads from the 80's but I guess now for the year 2001.

Later..
RATTQUEEN E PEARCY
Mijarra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 6:54 pm    Post subject: Hello...I'm New Here Reply with quote

Mark, I gotta tell ya, your music is right up my ally. I am totally impressed. We often talk here about the return of melodic metal/hard rock. In fact there's a post going around called "we'll never be happy again" or something like that, where you can kinda get the feel of our attitudes towards recent trends in metal. It's so great to hear some good fkkin guitar riffs and a guy actually singing. I'll definately pick up your CD in the near future. Good luck man, we need more bands like yours.

If you don't mind. I'd be intersted in hearing a little more about you, like what your influences are, what you think of recent trends in metal, what your band is like, what other projects you have been involved in, etc. Do you have a homepage?

Bralalalalala - btw, this is how you introduce yourself and your music to a BB. Take some notes.
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 7:12 pm    Post subject: Hello...I'm New Here Reply with quote

Ya know maybe me and marjuana can get to one of marks gig's. Well since me and this person like mark's tunes so well. You have any gigs coming up soon Mark? I do agree bralalalala needs to take notes, then that is not all they need to do, but I'll be nice and be quite. I don't want to hurt their feelings. Ok, back to Mark. You really need to get some concert dates going man. All I ask is that you don't charge me because I don't have six dollars to get into de door. Just let me come to your show for free ok! If you want me to pay, then I will have to ask my soon to be husband SEP for some money. I am not sure if he would or not.
Take care mark,
Laterz
Peace!
RATTQUEEN E PEARCY
Daronas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 11:07 pm    Post subject: Hello...I'm New Here Reply with quote

Your band rocks! As an outspoken Atheist here on this board, I can't really get into the message. I'm not saying the positive message, the christian one. I agree that there are alot of negative bands out there.

Very savory playing going on there. I like everything muscically about it. I've already said what I don't like, I won't harp on it. I sincerely wish you all the luck. I hope you stick around here. You obviously know good music. I will however, let the Creed thing slide, for now. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Shark777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 12:07 pm    Post subject: Hello...I'm New Here Reply with quote

Hi Mijarra...I'm a solo artist..I have no band! That way I can kick myself out at any time and then hire myself back again!lol,,I have a recording studio and mix all the parts down myself...I like..George Lynch...Warren DiMartini..(The Late)Randy Rhoads...Joe Satriani..etc.Real guitar players! No homepage yet...will have one soon!...

Hey Daronas...Dude,I really respect your opinion and I hate more than anything someone trying to push their beliefs on others...But I can say..you wont hear me sing about suicide,losin' my sight, losin' my mind..wishin' someone would tell me I'm fine!(Like some new bands) People don't need to hear that garbage! Rock on!

METAL SHALL RETURN!
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 4:25 pm    Post subject: Hello...I'm New Here Reply with quote

Weird. Its like listening to Snake (ex Voivod) singing for a pumped up Stryper. Not bad.

Might go well with the book I currently reading called Tribulation Force. Its the second in the Left Behind series. I won't go into the plot but its reminiscent of The Omen/Devil's Advocate films and Stephen King's The Stand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: